BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is a nice foundation it has a nice matte finish, great coverage, and blends well. It stays on most if the day but it does oxidize a little bit. I will probably repurchase it again.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love this foundation. I haven't used a liquid foundation in a long time because my skin is very picky:) But I tried this and am so happy I found it. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the coverage is great.
makayla w.
Charleston, WV
I have heard the best reviews on this foundation from my favorite beauty bloggers. I, myself, haven't tried it but I am definitely going to pick up a bottle soon.
Alisha L.
Jericho, NY
I love this!! I have been using this over my high end foundations. I cant say anything bad about it. Its great for my oily/combo skin, its lasts all day, it give medium to full coverage, and it comes with a pump.
Dawn Y.
Prattville, AL
I have used many different brands and cover girl is one of my favorites. I like this make up because it leaves my skin looking good and covers well. I like the matte finish it leaves and it stays on all day.
Adriana  R.
This is a great foundation! It is one of my favorite drugstore foundations of all times. I have oily skin and this foundation stays in place all day long! I definitely recommend it!
Olivia K.
This foundation, when first applied, gives you perfect skin. Upon closer inspection you can see the dry spots in your skin once it sets. After wearing this I personally break out. So it has it's pros and cons.
Margarita G.
This this is an awesome foundation + primer + powder all in one. stays on all day covers blemishes doesn't crease or cake and it doesn't give you an oily finish totally matte. Gotta admit, I love it
jesse s.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product quite a lot although I chose a shade a bit too dark for my skin. it wears nice throughout the day and doesn't even need a primer underneath.
Nathalia L.
I love this foundation, I have combination skin and it has never broken me out. Just make sure to set it with powder. Through out the day you might need to touch up on the powder
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?