BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rebecca C.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It can be used as a concealer, too, I just add an extra layer under my eyes to cover the dark circles and it covers them really well.
Holly B.
Greensboro, NC
I have been using this for several months and am pleased with the results. Nice coverage - hides dark circles and acne well, blends easily, stays on all day and easy to remove at night. I would purchase again - great price!
Alyssa K.
This foundation is great. I have SUPER oily skin, so nothing keeps me matte all day- but this foundation keeps me fairly matte for 4 hours (which is a huge deal for me).
Cindy R.
This foundation has a lot of ranges of colors. The coverage is great. It doesn't make your face look cakey. It's long lasting on my skin. I use it when I have dance competitions, and it stays on.
Nicole  N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I honestly love this foundation. I have been using it for a while now, and I find it easily comparable to MAC prolong wear foundation. It lasts all day and covers blemishes and redness extremely well. Highly highly recommend
Liz N.
Twinsburg, OH
I need to get my right shade. But, this foundation rocks! It really does what it says it does. It primes, it conceals, and it covers. Best drugstore foundation, by far!
Leslie W.
Granite Falls, NC
Love that this foundation has of course the foundation but also primer and SPF. Great for summer time outdoor wear. Goes on smoothly especially with a beauty blender.
Maria D.
Columbus, OH
Loved this! used it for an outdoor wedding. did not cake on my face with sweat and lasted the whole entire day from pictures to late into the night during the reception
Victoria A.
The color range is not really there for pale princesses. The coverage is beautiful and it doesn't transfer, but it does oxidize. I recommend getting a shade lighter!
Lily W.
Easy to apply, great coverage, and long staying power. It's a great drugstore foundation and at a affordable price. I like the fact that I don't need to wear a primer with this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?