BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
June D.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite drugstore foundations, and foundations in general. GREAT coverage, blendable and lasts all day long!
Does not look cakey at all! Will repurchase.
Raul V.
Los Angeles, CA
I looked flawless I look like I'm wearing nothing at all yet I felt clean and it lasted all day it hid my blemishes and made me look radiant I'm a male but no one can complain because I look perfect and highly attractive please use this product I like it
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
This is by far the greatest make up I've used in a long time. Goes on smooth stays on all day and doesn't cake up like other all day foundation does. Great product.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I received this in my voxbox, and just loved it. It provided great coverage, and didn't feel too heavy. I have very fair skin, and I thought it blended very well.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a medium to full coverage foundation and it has a lightweight feeling on the skin. This didn't make me break out and is only about $10. The color selection is pretty good. I also like that this has a pump.
yesica p.

Is base I thought I acentsria well but it did not get sticky and I had to mix it to work the truth I did not like it very much I find it very liquid for my taste
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
In my opinion this foundation it's not so great for me it is actually easy to apply but since it has SPF 20 in it ,it make me more oily than usual and doesn't give me that coverage that I look for in a foundation
Sara K.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is possibly one of the best drugstore foundations available! It has amazing medium-full coverage and blends so well into my skin! And it still looks natural!
sona t.
Beaverton, OR
My mom used this foundation before and she definetley loves it It's worth the price. Covergirl is an brand that is awesome and fine I have seen katy perry on their pster/comercial.
melissa R.
Leaves my skin flawless perfect for moms on the go like my self you need some thing that's gonna look like you put a lot of effort into when you really didn't love this
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?