BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Vy B.
Henderson, NV
Matte finish and very blendable. It lasts most of the day but can transfer if comes in contact with anything. I have combination oily skin. My t-zone tends to get oily so make sure to set with powder!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
I am so obsessed with this foundation it's crazy. I use it everyday once in a blue moon I'll use another but nothing compares to this. It's blends so well and looks flawless.
Emily S.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
carlie m.
I love this foundation, surprisingly. I do not care much for most of cover girl's products. But this lasts well, color matches me pretty decently, and lasts for a long time.
member-a3e3ff2c3
Grand Prairie, TX
Probably one of the best drugstore foundations!
Has it all! Matte and full coverage without the layers of foundation, love it!!!

Since I have very dry skin (btw, I love matte foundations), I make sure to moisture as much as possible!
Makenzie G.
Lake Butler, FL
This foundation actually is a pretty good one, its not as good as the three in one because it is tacky and has a strong smell at first but the coverage is great and it leaves a really pretty glow.
June D.
Clarksville, TN
The hype is real!
It covers great & lasts all day!
My color is a little more on the cool side, but adding bronzer & blush, I'm able to combat that!

Holy grail foundation!
casey c.
Urania, LA
The product itself is amazing. the only thing that I really don't like about cover girl is it has an oily residue once it starts to sweat off. not horribly bad but definitely can tell a difference.
Nadia C.
Senath, MO
This foundation was a no go for me. It broke me out. I've seen reviews on YouTube and this foundation makes many girls look flawless. I wish i would've had a positive experience with this foundation.
Gabriela L.
It's a great foundation for someone who wants a dewy look and has dry skin!. Medium to full coverage! Lasted all day on the face! Definitely my favorite drug store foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?