BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
THE MOST AWESOME FOUNDATION I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION, IM OILY AND IT WORKS FOR ME, U MUST SET IT THOUGH. ALSO I LOVE THE 3N1 FOUNDATION BY THEM GREAT PRICE AND FOUNDATION
Alyssa K.
This foundation is great. I have SUPER oily skin, so nothing keeps me matte all day- but this foundation keeps me fairly matte for 4 hours (which is a huge deal for me).
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
I used this foundation for a couple years and liked it. I think it was a good weight, not too heavy but enough to give good coverage/concealment. I liked the pump but it was hard to get out at the end of the bottle.
Holly B.
Greensboro, NC
I have been using this for several months and am pleased with the results. Nice coverage - hides dark circles and acne well, blends easily, stays on all day and easy to remove at night. I would purchase again - great price!
Rebecca C.
Richmond, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It can be used as a concealer, too, I just add an extra layer under my eyes to cover the dark circles and it covers them really well.
Cindy R.
This foundation has a lot of ranges of colors. The coverage is great. It doesn't make your face look cakey. It's long lasting on my skin. I use it when I have dance competitions, and it stays on.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
This is a fuller coverage foundation. It blends out nicely but I do need to use a primer first because otherwise it sinks in and makes my pores look larger. It lasts all day and I enjoy using it
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
I usually get high end foundations but I've been complimented much more using this one. It's light coverage. It's great for summer & lasts through some light sweating.
Maria D.
Columbus, OH
Loved this! used it for an outdoor wedding. did not cake on my face with sweat and lasted the whole entire day from pictures to late into the night during the reception
Liz N.
Twinsburg, OH
I need to get my right shade. But, this foundation rocks! It really does what it says it does. It primes, it conceals, and it covers. Best drugstore foundation, by far!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?