BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Love the look and feel of the foundation, saw it on youtube in reviews when it first came out. It really has the 3 in 1 feel when you layer it in after moisturizing...
Brittany S.
I like this kind of foundation, I just have trouble finding a color/shade that matches my skin tone. I am fairly pale but they are all too pale or else then too dark.
Domenique D.
Paoli, IN
This stuff is awesome. It has great coverage and is super blendable. I sweat a lot at work and this doesn't give me that streaky look. It stays in place ALL DAY. It's also pretty affordable!
Beth H.
My favorite foundation. Its medium to full coverage on normal to oily skin. I've notice that when I get dry patches it tends to cling to them so definitely not for dry skin. Great for summer.
Alie K.
I am head over heels in LOVE with this product. It is super affordable, and it gives great coverage. I love that it doesn't make my skin oily even after hours of use.
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a sample of this product in a magazine and I chided on maybe a week later and start to get really bad acne break ups it was not good so I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin
Shelby J.
Council Blfs, IA
I have no problems with this foundation whatsoever. It covers my redness, doesn't make me look cakey and provides a lot of coverage with little product. It also has a pump which is awesome. You can get it from target for about 8 dollars, definitely worth it!
cynthia t.
I happen to come across this foundation. it is a medium coverage. but still it really light weight. looks very natural. i like it because it comes in various tones.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , OK
I tried this foundation in a lighter color once after it came out. I was really impressed with it! it felt really nice on my skin. great drugstore foundation for sure
Sarah S.
South Shore, KY
LOVE this foundation. i've been wearing for a little over a year and i have not had any issues. it covers so well and lasts longer than most drugstore foundations. worth the price, too.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?