BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nakita G.
I didn't care for this foundation too much. I am a fan of many drugstore brands but this one was both difficult to find a decent color match and it simply slipped off of my normal to dry skin.
Saori N.
Great foundation!!! Really enjoy how it blends and you do not need a primer with this. Lasts all day with one touch up. Great for oily skin and the shade selection is great.
Alex N.
Lafayette
This is the only foundation I've ever used that lets my skin breathe but completely covers all imperfections. I don't have to use any primer or cover up with it! It's fantastic.
Bella S.
Kyle, TX
This was my foundation of choice until I switched. It had decent coverage for a drugstore foundation. It is oily but it worked for me. I recommend for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Katie S.
I love finding a coverup that works for well for everyday coverage. Not only does it match my skin tone perfectly but it just flows on flawlessly and a little goes a long way.
Emma L.
Tarboro , NC
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it lasts for about 8 hours without any shine. It give a dewy glow on your face. This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
Coverage was good but the coLord selection didn't work for me. They were either too yellow or too pink. I'm more of a neutral undertone so I couldn't get a color to match me
Madison R.
Pound, VA
This foundation does really well for its price. It has somewhat of a dewy finish which I don't particularly like. That's the only problem I've found with it. It has great coverage and I definitely recommend this for a cheap liquid foundation.
amanda g.
I'm so glad I found this! It applies so nicely and it has great coverage. It doesn't feel cake-y, oily or thick. It's the perfect combination of product for combination skin. I have oily skin most of the time and this product stays on and controls my oil. It does not break me out!
Anna G.
Riverside, CA
This is the best foundation EVER. It is the best natural finish and stays put all day. I could never go without this foundation, it is definitely one I am always stocking up on.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?