BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elizabeth  R.
I really like this cover girl foundation . It's superlight bring buildable coverage . The only few things I didn't like where that there isn't that many colors to pick from . And the colors that are available Have a tendency of being a little pink for my skin tone
Alie K.
I am head over heels in LOVE with this product. It is super affordable, and it gives great coverage. I love that it doesn't make my skin oily even after hours of use.
Beth H.
My favorite foundation. Its medium to full coverage on normal to oily skin. I've notice that when I get dry patches it tends to cling to them so definitely not for dry skin. Great for summer.
Domenique D.
Paoli, IN
This stuff is awesome. It has great coverage and is super blendable. I sweat a lot at work and this doesn't give me that streaky look. It stays in place ALL DAY. It's also pretty affordable!
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a sample of this product in a magazine and I chided on maybe a week later and start to get really bad acne break ups it was not good so I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok
I tried this foundation in a lighter color once after it came out. I was really impressed with it! it felt really nice on my skin. great drugstore foundation for sure
I honestly think this is the best drugstore foundation. It's reasonably priced and good quality. I think the concealer and primer that's in with the foundation makes it very full coverage and is good for all skin types!
Shelby J.
Council Blfs, IA
I have no problems with this foundation whatsoever. It covers my redness, doesn't make me look cakey and provides a lot of coverage with little product. It also has a pump which is awesome. You can get it from target for about 8 dollars, definitely worth it!
Sarah S.
South Shore, KY
LOVE this foundation. i've been wearing for a little over a year and i have not had any issues. it covers so well and lasts longer than most drugstore foundations. worth the price, too.
Yara P.
White plains, NY
This foundation is so special, why? If you don't suave so many money is perfect because is very good, and you don't need power, is so easy and I don't feel that have so many foundation in my face, you can find the product in whatever place, like cvs, target, Walmart ... The only thing is that is a little dry, you need a hydrating lotion in your face before.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?