BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cynthia V.
Miami Lakes, FL
I use this foundation on a daily basis. It's not cake-y at all. I love that its so affordable. I was actually shocked when I saw how good this foundation worked!
Samantha R.
Lindenhurst, NY
This foundation has really great coverage and lasts all day. the line has a really great shade selection. it has a typical liquid foundation consistency. my only complaint is that it does oxidize so be careful
Vannesa T.
Afton, MN
I used to own this foundation. It was about $8-9 when I first purchased this foundation. I really liked it. But it's definitely not meant for oily skin. I have oily and dry skin. The coverage was medium for me.
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have really oily skin and this is the best foundation for me. I love it.. It is so light and you can't tell it is on. I don't need much so literally a dot covers my entire face.
Kaila A.
Hartsville, SC
This is the best foundation I've ever used ! It has a very skin like finish and blends into your skin ! It has great coverage and doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation
Brittney S.
Redlands, CA
Love the coverage and blend-ability, my only complaint is that sometimes it's matte all day and other days my face gets oily even when I do use powder over top of it. Could just be a weird skin day on my part though. I will still repurchase.
Alexsys C.
I tried this foundation out for about 2 weeks and was pleased with it I found the right color and it has a nice finish it has a medium coverage to hide blemishes They also sell them for different skin types
Christina T.
Probably the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. Very natural finish but enough coverage (build able). I did notice that it began to oxidize toward the end of the bottle which is unfortunately a waste
Starla L.
Frederick, MD
This is the best "drug-store" foundation I have ever used! The coverage is amazing with a great smooth texture. With a foundation brush its easy to get professional like results.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This is awesome. ive used to many drugstore foundation an this one is one of my favs. last long doesn't break up during the day an doesn't cling to any dry patches u may have.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?