BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tori L.
Bellefontaine, OH
I like this foundation over my many high end foundations. It has great coverage for the price and keeps my oily skin looking great through out the day. My go to foundation
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Love this foundation! Gives you a dewy glow! Lasts about 5-6 hours but it is worth it to have the dewy texture to my skin. My new fav after I used Bare Minerals for years!
Anna O.
Duluth, MN
This stuff is amazing. It stays on but it doesn't feel heavy like most other foundations do. I have naturally red cheeks and CoverGirl Outlast makes my redness disappear!
Lisbeth S.
Esta base es genial, cubre lo suficiente, no se oxida, queda totalmente mate, dura mucho tiempo y tiene dispensador. Es un poco gruesa por lo que hay que trabajarla rapido.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
I love this foundation especially during the summer it helps me stay matte and during the winter I mix it with loreals true match lumi and it makes the perfect combination!
Taylor K.
This foundation works really well. It covers a lot of my skin discoloration and covers up pours well. It's really easy to find the perfect shade with their huge selection.
Jordyn C.
Obsessed with this foundation! I have combination skin and this stays on all day and looks great. Goes on with an amazing matte finish. Works best on red undertone skin.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
I got this product in my VOXBOX and I love it! I have been recommending it to family and friends. I have gotten many compliments on it! It is very easy to apply as well.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This wasn't my fave foundation. I really didn't see much lumousity and it did feel a bit cakey compared to my other brands. I also thought it was a tad light for my tone so that could have been why
Megan G.
Love this foundation!! The lasting power is great, blends easily, and the color match is perfect! This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. The quality is great and the price is affordable.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?