BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Love the look and feel of the foundation, saw it on youtube in reviews when it first came out. It really has the 3 in 1 feel when you layer it in after moisturizing...
jessica k.
This is not the best foundation I have ever used it was ok it would cake up and make me break out but it was good because it had a pump and had a good color selection
Domenique D.
Paoli, IN
This stuff is awesome. It has great coverage and is super blendable. I sweat a lot at work and this doesn't give me that streaky look. It stays in place ALL DAY. It's also pretty affordable!
Beth H.
My favorite foundation. Its medium to full coverage on normal to oily skin. I've notice that when I get dry patches it tends to cling to them so definitely not for dry skin. Great for summer.
Alie K.
I am head over heels in LOVE with this product. It is super affordable, and it gives great coverage. I love that it doesn't make my skin oily even after hours of use.
Sarah S.
South Shore, KY
LOVE this foundation. i've been wearing for a little over a year and i have not had any issues. it covers so well and lasts longer than most drugstore foundations. worth the price, too.
Shelby J.
Council Blfs, IA
I have no problems with this foundation whatsoever. It covers my redness, doesn't make me look cakey and provides a lot of coverage with little product. It also has a pump which is awesome. You can get it from target for about 8 dollars, definitely worth it!
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a sample of this product in a magazine and I chided on maybe a week later and start to get really bad acne break ups it was not good so I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok
I tried this foundation in a lighter color once after it came out. I was really impressed with it! it felt really nice on my skin. great drugstore foundation for sure
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Good foundations, but I got a shade much lighter than my skin tone so when I put it on it makes me look a lot paler than I really am. Next time I will make sure yo get the correct shade. The product is great otherwise.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?