BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley B.
I've used this foundation since it came out. It has great coverage, and it doesn't make me break out. I love that there are so many different shades. You can definitely find a foundation to match your skin tone.
Alex S.
My beauty routine is not the same with out this product! It keeps my blemishes covered with out making me look too overdone. With other products I break out but not with Covergirl.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a medium to full coverage foundation and it has a lightweight feeling on the skin. This didn't make me break out and is only about $10. The color selection is pretty good. I also like that this has a pump.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
I bought this foundation for the first time last year and I haven't stopped using it ever since. I was able to fin my perfect shade super easy. I love the coverage it's almost full coverage and it's very buildable
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I received this in my voxbox, and just loved it. It provided great coverage, and didn't feel too heavy. I have very fair skin, and I thought it blended very well.
melissa R.
Leaves my skin flawless perfect for moms on the go like my self you need some thing that's gonna look like you put a lot of effort into when you really didn't love this
Jessica G.
Aurora, CO
I love this foundation it has my perfect shade and lasts all day!!! I don't really like the price but every now and then coupons come out that make it well worth it..
Stephanie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation for full matte coverage at times it is too matte but when it mix with a bb cream it adds a bit of moisture and I apply it with a damp sponge
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
This is the best and cheap foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on flawless! I will be repurchasing when I run out of mine!
Jocelyn M.
Moreno valley, CA
Nice coverage feels very light on the face I like to use it when I have work because it comes off easily when I wash my face so it has its pros and cons but I really like it for work
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?