BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ana R.
If you have really dry skin I do not recommend. It settled into fine lines and made them extremely noticeable. With this being said it is really a shame because I am 18.
Alicia T.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this stuff!!!! I can use this year around. It gives great coverage and it lasts all day. I give this a 4 because they discontinued my shade and I have had to search for a replacement.
Baelee R.
Kahului, HI
BEST drugstore foundation. Does everything it promises, Its perfect because it's not heavy at all and it covers almost all my blemishes all I need is one dab of concealer
Elizabeth  R.
I really like this cover girl foundation . It's superlight bring buildable coverage . The only few things I didn't like where that there isn't that many colors to pick from . And the colors that are available Have a tendency of being a little pink for my skin tone
Sheri J.
This is my daily goto foundation. I have problem oil skin and this foundation actually provides great full coverage for me and I does last all day for me. I do have to blot but no big deal
Nancy O.
Esta es una gran base tan farmacia. Se siente la luz, pero tiene una gran cobertura! Funciona bien en mi combinación de tipo de piel! Se lo recommendaría a cualquiera!
Monique M.
Magna, UT
Couldn't have asked for a better foundation , creamy but not too cakey. Feels amazing on the skin has full coverage AND blends in perfectly. Definitely my new favorite.
Ana R.
When I first bought and tried out this product I really loved it because of the matte effect it has and beautiful coverage. I went back to buy it again but I forgot what shade I had gotten before and the color was a little too dark and I started to notice it fade.
Carly O.
Gainesville, FL
Love this foundation. It makes my skin look so flawless! Doesn't dry my skin out or fade easily. For a drugstore brand, I highly recommend. Need to buy some more soon!
Brittany S.
I like this kind of foundation, I just have trouble finding a color/shade that matches my skin tone. I am fairly pale but they are all too pale or else then too dark.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?