BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
bree w.
Nashua, NH
I REQUESTED FOR A SAMPLE of this recently. But couldn't wait and just bought one recently and I am very impressed with it. Flawless foundation . Gives a good coverage.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
I am a teenager with dry skin. I also have a lot of acne. This foundation didn't catch on my dry patches and didn't break me out. This is my favorite foundation ever.
Jess T.
Yakima, WA
Love the Soft matte finish it leaves! It is super long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. Minimal touch ups throughout the day. Blends effortlessly and doesn't look blotchy at the end of the night. Affordable 'cause it's COVERGIRL!!!
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
This is by far the greatest make up I've used in a long time. Goes on smooth stays on all day and doesn't cake up like other all day foundation does. Great product.
Brooke S.
Cypress, TX
I really like this foundation. It makes my skin look even and has a primer built in. It stays in place all day. I will say it does cling to dry spots, but I would say I just need to find a better moisturizer. Haha! Overall great product for a great price!
June D.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite drugstore foundations, and foundations in general. GREAT coverage, blendable and lasts all day long!
Does not look cakey at all! Will repurchase.
Raul V.
Los Angeles, CA
I looked flawless I look like I'm wearing nothing at all yet I felt clean and it lasted all day it hid my blemishes and made me look radiant I'm a male but no one can complain because I look perfect and highly attractive please use this product I like it
yesica p.

Is base I thought I acentsria well but it did not get sticky and I had to mix it to work the truth I did not like it very much I find it very liquid for my taste
sona t.
Beaverton, OR
My mom used this foundation before and she definetley loves it It's worth the price. Covergirl is an brand that is awesome and fine I have seen katy perry on their pster/comercial.
Sara K.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is possibly one of the best drugstore foundations available! It has amazing medium-full coverage and blends so well into my skin! And it still looks natural!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?