BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best drugstore foundation I have found so far. The coverage is amazing and works really well. This is good for all skin types. It's super lightweight and you can barely tell it's on. I would definitely buy again.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Hands-down my favorite foundation of all… And I've tried a lot of drugstore foundations as well as high-end foundations and this one seems to have the longest wear without settling in my crease lines, my smile lines etc. I am a huge fan of this product and I have re-purchased many many many times. Give this one an A+++ and then some!!!!
Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
This is a product I really enjoy using. I have combination skin and it works really well for me. I like that it has primer built in so it takes a step out of the makeup process. I would still use a concealer on blemishes. This blends beautifully with a foundation brush.
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
I recently purchased his foundation, and I gotta say I love it. It works best for oily skin. The only thing I don't like is that it has a lot of pink undertone so I have to mix it with with my green and yellow concealer to get the best match. I would recommend for anyone that has oily skin and is looking for an affordable foundation.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
I'm not sure I love or hate this. It's ok. I'm not sure if it's just my skin type or what but it doesn't look fabulous on me. I don't grab this very often. I'm more likely to use one of my other foundations. When I do wear it it's just ok.
Annalise G.
Clovis, CA
This foundation is amazing! I have very oily skin, and most foundations break away from my nose and cheeks. This foundation went on smoothly and covered redness on my cheeks with one layer! I wear this to work and I tend to sweat but I noticed that it doesn't budge and stays on for hours. Definitely give this a try!
Micaela P.
Live Oak, TX
I heard great reviews about this and tried it out. After a few days I realized I was breaking out and this was the only different thing I had used. Unfortunately this product didn't end up working out for be. It was also a heavy foundation in my eyes.
Emily M.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I've been using this foundation for years now. I have fair combination skin. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup but this foundation gives me good coverage without being too heavy or cakey. It blends with my skin tone very well.  I also love that it has SPF. I no longer will buy foundation without SPF in it.
Ren E.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I have very oily Tzone, combination skin and this applied well for me, for the first few hours. However, if started to separate for me before the end of the day, and it did not look pretty. I had to continuously blot my face and use a sponge to fix my makeup. I live in a very hot and dry area, so it might be different for you.
Anabel R.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I absolutely have loved this foundation for almost 2 years. I have oily skin and this does a great job of staying on my face. There's no noticeable fragrance, and the color match is perfect. I don't really have problem skin, so I don't know how well this covers blemishes or scars. I find it yo be medium coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?