BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
This foundation is by far my favorite!! If you are looking for amazing lasting overage get this!! Not only does it matter your face to the touch it leaves it looking glowing!
Randi R.
Middleton, WI
This is one of my must have foundation! i keep this and my revlon whipped foundation in my makeup stash at all times! it lasts all day and looks natural and smooth on the skin.
Russia M.
Missouri City,
This product feels great on my skin it makes my skin breathe, it doesn't dehydrate it doesn't make me feel sticky and like I have too much make up yet it looks amazing, I highly recommend it ❤️
Tori L.
Bellefontaine, OH
I like this foundation over my many high end foundations. It has great coverage for the price and keeps my oily skin looking great through out the day. My go to foundation
Haleigh  S.
Cartersville, GA
This foundation is not the best, but if you're looking for a good drugstore foundation this I highly recommend, I grab this over high end foundations some days. It's just a perfect fit for any look.
Anna O.
Duluth, MN
This stuff is amazing. It stays on but it doesn't feel heavy like most other foundations do. I have naturally red cheeks and CoverGirl Outlast makes my redness disappear!
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Love this foundation! Gives you a dewy glow! Lasts about 5-6 hours but it is worth it to have the dewy texture to my skin. My new fav after I used Bare Minerals for years!
Angela E.
Spartanburg, SC
As far as drugstore foundations go, this one is in my opinion, one of the best. Goes on smoothly and dries to a soft, powdery feel. It literally stays all day. It does oxidize some, but not in a bad way. I love it, everything I put on top of it stays all day just as well.
Lisbeth S.
Esta base es genial, cubre lo suficiente, no se oxida, queda totalmente mate, dura mucho tiempo y tiene dispensador. Es un poco gruesa por lo que hay que trabajarla rapido.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
I love this foundation especially during the summer it helps me stay matte and during the winter I mix it with loreals true match lumi and it makes the perfect combination!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?