BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shelby J.
Council Blfs, IA
I have no problems with this foundation whatsoever. It covers my redness, doesn't make me look cakey and provides a lot of coverage with little product. It also has a pump which is awesome. You can get it from target for about 8 dollars, definitely worth it!
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Good foundations, but I got a shade much lighter than my skin tone so when I put it on it makes me look a lot paler than I really am. Next time I will make sure yo get the correct shade. The product is great otherwise.
Yara P.
White plains, NY
This foundation is so special, why? If you don't suave so many money is perfect because is very good, and you don't need power, is so easy and I don't feel that have so many foundation in my face, you can find the product in whatever place, like cvs, target, Walmart ... The only thing is that is a little dry, you need a hydrating lotion in your face before.
I honestly think this is the best drugstore foundation. It's reasonably priced and good quality. I think the concealer and primer that's in with the foundation makes it very full coverage and is good for all skin types!
Shenoah J.
Dalzell, SC
Really great foundation., especially for the price. Full coverage and great longevity. I think this would be good for multiple skin types and good for everyday wear.
Abbi S.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This foundation is long lasting and does not clog pores. It covers scars Well and is very affordable! Love the color it matches well to my skin tone ( medium) easy application and pump action overall a great foundation
Carly W.
My favorite drugstore foundation. High coverage, stays matte and in place all day. I'd say the only downfall is that it does oxidize which changes the color slightly
cynthia t.
I happen to come across this foundation. it is a medium coverage. but still it really light weight. looks very natural. i like it because it comes in various tones.
Jasmine G.
Austin, TX
I love the foundation because, my face has a lot of redness and some other types of foundation just don't work even when they say "full-coverage." However this cover-girl foundation does the job, it is thick so keep that in mind if you like light foundation.
Mackinzie B.
Garden City, KS
I really love the coverage it gave me, I am a type to try different brands all the time due to finding the right coverage I'm looking for with my acne scars I have and few blemishes and this is one I like to use for that!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?