BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I love this and think it stays all day. I mix it with Revlon 24 hour due too I am more tan now. But it will be repurchased. Also doesn't clog my pores that much and looks flawless
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this foundation. Thank GOODNESS for the pump! It is a really flattering full coverage foundation. However, I find that its doesn't really help my oily skin feel less oily.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I seen this foundation in cosmo so i finaly decided to try it and let me tell you its AMAZING!!! Ive been using it for 5 months now Great coverage i feel flawless when i wear it !
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
This has been my go to foundation for I think 2 years now and I love it. It has buildable coverage, usually one pump alone is good enough to give me medium coverage on my whole face
Melaney S.
Burlington, NJ
I am in love with this foundation I have been wearing for about 4 months now and I truly think its a keeper. the wear you can expect out of it is at least 6-8 hours and i also find that i don't need to wear a primer with this foundation. You can also build it up as much as you need to.
Ashley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this foundation in the summer months but as fall and cold wether came around it just couldn't hold up to my super dry skin. It clung to my dry patches and looked terrible may give it another go in the summer but definitely not right now.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF; coming from someone who usually buys just high end makeup, that says alot. it's definitely worth the money, all day wear,fulll coverage how can you even go wrong really.
Ashley R.
This foundation is great for oily/combo skin. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a ton of makeup caked on. Pretty good coverage for a drugstore brand!
Kristina H.
Athens, GA
The color matches my skin pretty well so that's a definite plus. I really like how it goes on. However, it can look slightly uneven on my skin and it doesn't cover all that well.
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
This product was very shocking for me. It covers great, with minimal product. The finish is flawless and cake free. It also looks good after hours.
www.stylesbynancy.Blogspot.com
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?