BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melaney S.
Burlington, NJ
I am in love with this foundation I have been wearing for about 4 months now and I truly think its a keeper. the wear you can expect out of it is at least 6-8 hours and i also find that i don't need to wear a primer with this foundation. You can also build it up as much as you need to.
Kensi J.
Nashville, TN
This is my everyday foundation. It's inexpensive however it doesn't cover so well you can build it up but then makes me look oily but I put a powder over it and it lasts all day.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF; coming from someone who usually buys just high end makeup, that says alot. it's definitely worth the money, all day wear,fulll coverage how can you even go wrong really.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this foundation. Thank GOODNESS for the pump! It is a really flattering full coverage foundation. However, I find that its doesn't really help my oily skin feel less oily.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I seen this foundation in cosmo so i finaly decided to try it and let me tell you its AMAZING!!! Ive been using it for 5 months now Great coverage i feel flawless when i wear it !
Jordan S.
I don't typically use drugstore foundation, but the coverage on this is better than my Dior, Marc Jacobs, or many others that I own. It's literally the best stuff from the drugstore that I have ever used.
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
This product was very shocking for me. It covers great, with minimal product. The finish is flawless and cake free. It also looks good after hours.
www.stylesbynancy.Blogspot.com
Kat T.
Moraga, CA
I love this foundation! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I prefer a more natural look, but I want to cover up my flaws. This is great, I put it on and it covers everything. The 3 in 1 feature is what makes it the best in my opinion.
Katie S.
I love finding a coverup that works for well for everyday coverage. Not only does it match my skin tone perfectly but it just flows on flawlessly and a little goes a long way.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
Coverage was good but the coLord selection didn't work for me. They were either too yellow or too pink. I'm more of a neutral undertone so I couldn't get a color to match me
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?