BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amanda F.
Seminole, FL
My go to foundation love it. Its very good coverage. Easy to blend into skin. Staying power is decent. Highly recommend. One of the better drug store foundations.
Maddison D.
Osceola, MO
I love this foundation. It is very inexpensive and provides great buildable coverage. I hardly need any concealer after applying this. I have purchased this product multiple times. One of my holy grail products!
Kendra P.
Best foundation I have ever used! It is very light, it lasts all day and covers redness well. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation does not bother it and it lasts a long time. Totally worth the investment.
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
This was a very good foundation for me. Didn't get to oily or dried out my skin. It was a little heavy for everyday but other than that it had very good coverage and I really liked it.
Shamika H.
Jersey City, NJ
Would love to try other covergirl products. But they don't come in my skin tone unless it's the queen collection. I usually go to cvs or Walgreens for their stuff.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've been using this for a few years now, and it's my favorite! It blends so well, and it looks very natural! There are a wide range of colors making it great for anyone!
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking for a good foundation that conceals and doesn't make me shiny. Finally i found one. It cover the worst breakout and discoloration i have. It is build-able. I love it.
Janette M.
Little Rock, AR
This foundation is very good. It works for oily and for dry skin. The pump is very convenient and the foundation lasts forever! I was kind of skeptical before trying it but I'm not disappointed.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
I didn't care for this fondation . I used it for about five days. It seemed like the foundation just sat on the surface of my skin. When I tried to refresh my make up it streaked up
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
This product offers a great variety of shades and also lasts on your skin! Although I get a bit oily towards the end of the day, my foundation, bronzer, and blush are still visible :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?