BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Stormi D.
Jacksonville, AR
Good product. I recommend it but if you have blemishes on your face like I do you would have to use extra of it but for the most part it's affordable and works really well.
Lisbeth S.
Esta base es genial, cubre lo suficiente, no se oxida, queda totalmente mate, dura mucho tiempo y tiene dispensador. Es un poco gruesa por lo que hay que trabajarla rapido.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
I love this foundation especially during the summer it helps me stay matte and during the winter I mix it with loreals true match lumi and it makes the perfect combination!
Taylor K.
This foundation works really well. It covers a lot of my skin discoloration and covers up pours well. It's really easy to find the perfect shade with their huge selection.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This wasn't my fave foundation. I really didn't see much lumousity and it did feel a bit cakey compared to my other brands. I also thought it was a tad light for my tone so that could have been why
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
I got this product in my VOXBOX and I love it! I have been recommending it to family and friends. I have gotten many compliments on it! It is very easy to apply as well.
Jordyn C.
Obsessed with this foundation! I have combination skin and this stays on all day and looks great. Goes on with an amazing matte finish. Works best on red undertone skin.
Ana R.
If you have really dry skin I do not recommend. It settled into fine lines and made them extremely noticeable. With this being said it is really a shame because I am 18.
Megan G.
Love this foundation!! The lasting power is great, blends easily, and the color match is perfect! This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. The quality is great and the price is affordable.
Alicia T.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this stuff!!!! I can use this year around. It gives great coverage and it lasts all day. I give this a 4 because they discontinued my shade and I have had to search for a replacement.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?