BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
This foundation was way too greasy for my skin and didn't blend well. It also cakes on and looks noticeable that I am wearing foundation. I'd recommend finding something lighter.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF; coming from someone who usually buys just high end makeup, that says alot. it's definitely worth the money, all day wear,fulll coverage how can you even go wrong really.
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
This is one of my favorite products I use it everyday it's light weight and easy to apply. they great thing about this product is that a little go's a long way so it last longer
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
This product was very shocking for me. It covers great, with minimal product. The finish is flawless and cake free. It also looks good after hours.
www.stylesbynancy.Blogspot.com
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I seen this foundation in cosmo so i finaly decided to try it and let me tell you its AMAZING!!! Ive been using it for 5 months now Great coverage i feel flawless when i wear it !
Melaney S.
Burlington, NJ
I am in love with this foundation I have been wearing for about 4 months now and I truly think its a keeper. the wear you can expect out of it is at least 6-8 hours and i also find that i don't need to wear a primer with this foundation. You can also build it up as much as you need to.
amanda g.
I'm so glad I found this! It applies so nicely and it has great coverage. It doesn't feel cake-y, oily or thick. It's the perfect combination of product for combination skin. I have oily skin most of the time and this product stays on and controls my oil. It does not break me out!
Randi P.
Grand Blanc, MI
Seriously in love with this foundation, I have repurchased it 3 or 4 times now. Love the coverage and the all the color ranges made it easy to find my match. Holy grail product!
Nakita G.
I didn't care for this foundation too much. I am a fan of many drugstore brands but this one was both difficult to find a decent color match and it simply slipped off of my normal to dry skin.
Katie S.
I love finding a coverup that works for well for everyday coverage. Not only does it match my skin tone perfectly but it just flows on flawlessly and a little goes a long way.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?