BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Janette M.
Little Rock, AR
This foundation is very good. It works for oily and for dry skin. The pump is very convenient and the foundation lasts forever! I was kind of skeptical before trying it but I'm not disappointed.
catriana t.
Santa Ana, CA
LOVE this foundation! I was using the Maybelline stick foundation before, but that one eventually didn't cut it. I started using this one and it's great! I recommend using a blending sponge or a foundation brush to apply it. It gives you full coverage and lasts all day! And it doesn't look cakey!
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
CoverGirl has hit the nail right on the head with this foundation formulation. It is FABULOUS! I love it and I wear it all the time. It stays on all day and I have combination/oily skin.
Andi Z.
I used to use a name brand foundation, until i tried this. It keeps my face non oily all day, and i never feel the need to apply more foundation throughout the day to keep my face not shiny! I absolutely love it
Yari B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried this foundation before..it gives you a full coverage yet a natural look.it makes your skin look very smooth and flawless.if you combine this with concealer before applying this it'll look even better
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
I didn't care for this fondation . I used it for about five days. It seemed like the foundation just sat on the surface of my skin. When I tried to refresh my make up it streaked up
Zenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love love love this foundation! It gives great coverage and is super buildable. I have combo skin and out of the tons of foundations I've tried, I never stray to far from this one,
Becky M.
Rochester, MN
I purchased this foundation after seeing rave reviews from youtubers. I purchased and I'm glad I did. Gives nices coverage, nice finish, and has good lasting power! I will repurchase.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
The best foundation I've found for my oily skin. Lasts well and doesn't break down. Has really good coverage. It will cling to any dry spots. It leans slightly too pink on me as well.
Raven S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love LOVE this foundation! Really good with sensitive skin and is easy to put on. It's really inconvenient that the pump won't put out foundation when there's so much left in the bottle, but it's WONDERFUL!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back