BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haleigh  S.
Cartersville, GA
This foundation is not the best, but if you're looking for a good drugstore foundation this I highly recommend, I grab this over high end foundations some days. It's just a perfect fit for any look.
Krystal P.
Northwood, NH
At first, I really didn't like this foundation. It grew on me though! I love it now & it really does do the job. I do still use a concealer & primer even though this says they're in it but I don't think they're that great and to make it last longer I just use a primer.
Russia M.
Missouri City,
This product feels great on my skin it makes my skin breathe, it doesn't dehydrate it doesn't make me feel sticky and like I have too much make up yet it looks amazing, I highly recommend it ❤️
Randi R.
Middleton, WI
This is one of my must have foundation! i keep this and my revlon whipped foundation in my makeup stash at all times! it lasts all day and looks natural and smooth on the skin.
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Love this foundation! Gives you a dewy glow! Lasts about 5-6 hours but it is worth it to have the dewy texture to my skin. My new fav after I used Bare Minerals for years!
Stormi D.
Jacksonville, AR
Good product. I recommend it but if you have blemishes on your face like I do you would have to use extra of it but for the most part it's affordable and works really well.
Lisbeth S.
Esta base es genial, cubre lo suficiente, no se oxida, queda totalmente mate, dura mucho tiempo y tiene dispensador. Es un poco gruesa por lo que hay que trabajarla rapido.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
I love this foundation especially during the summer it helps me stay matte and during the winter I mix it with loreals true match lumi and it makes the perfect combination!
Taylor K.
This foundation works really well. It covers a lot of my skin discoloration and covers up pours well. It's really easy to find the perfect shade with their huge selection.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This wasn't my fave foundation. I really didn't see much lumousity and it did feel a bit cakey compared to my other brands. I also thought it was a tad light for my tone so that could have been why
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?