BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexandra B.
Maurice, LA
This is the only foundation I've ever used that lets my skin breathe but completely covers all imperfections. I don't have to use any primer or cover up with it! It's fantastic.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
Coverage was good but the coLord selection didn't work for me. They were either too yellow or too pink. I'm more of a neutral undertone so I couldn't get a color to match me
Randi P.
Grand Blanc, MI
Seriously in love with this foundation, I have repurchased it 3 or 4 times now. Love the coverage and the all the color ranges made it easy to find my match. Holy grail product!
Kat T.
Moraga, CA
I love this foundation! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I prefer a more natural look, but I want to cover up my flaws. This is great, I put it on and it covers everything. The 3 in 1 feature is what makes it the best in my opinion.
Anna G.
Riverside, CA
This is the best foundation EVER. It is the best natural finish and stays put all day. I could never go without this foundation, it is definitely one I am always stocking up on.
Bella S.
Kyle, TX
This was my foundation of choice until I switched. It had decent coverage for a drugstore foundation. It is oily but it worked for me. I recommend for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Emma L.
tarboro , NC
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it lasts for about 8 hours without any shine. It give a dewy glow on your face. This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation.
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
Actually comes in a shade thats light enough for me (very rare lol) I love the finish and coverage this offers! one of my overall favorite foundations, drugstore or high end!
Saori N.
Great foundation!!! Really enjoy how it blends and you do not need a primer with this. Lasts all day with one touch up. Great for oily skin and the shade selection is great.
Madison R.
Pound, VA
This foundation does really well for its price. It has somewhat of a dewy finish which I don't particularly like. That's the only problem I've found with it. It has great coverage and I definitely recommend this for a cheap liquid foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?