BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taisha B.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Everyone has raved about this product and I hate it. It will cling on and emphasize every dry spot on your face. I mix this with an oily foundation just for the sake of finishing the bottle. Never set this with powder.
Celeste n.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
One of my all time favorite foundations, including high end. Very high coverage that lasts throughout the day and keeps my oily skin under control. 10/10 recommend.
Kristen R.
On a daily basis, I use to use foundations thats cost close to $30 a bottle. I bought this Covergirl 3-in-1 on a whim and its now my go-to, everyday! The price, variety of colors and coverage are what I love about it.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This was way too pink on me. Not ideal for fair skinned girls with warm undertones. Oil control wise, it held up beautifully. Very light feeling. Only wish a shade worked with my skin tone.
Kendra B.
Hawesville, KY
I usually stick to the cheaper kind of make ups just because I don't want to spend a ton of money. This is a little more expensive than some foundations but it's totally worth the money.
Whitney W.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This is such an amazing foundation for such a great price! It has great coverage and stays all day! it's 3 in 1 so it has primer, concealer, and foundation all together which is awesome!
dee m.
Nampa, ID
Great product. you really need to try. stays on all day long and has a natural look. The price is really resinalbe also . I will never go back to the foundation i use to use in the past
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
CoverGirl has hit the nail right on the head with this foundation formulation. It is FABULOUS! I love it and I wear it all the time. It stays on all day and I have combination/oily skin.
Kendra P.
Best foundation I have ever used! It is very light, it lasts all day and covers redness well. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation does not bother it and it lasts a long time. Totally worth the investment.
Honey E.
Barnwell, SC
I love this. I use it as foundation, concealer, and eye shadow primer. It has great coverage and applies very well. I have combo skin and it never sticks to dry spots or settles in lines
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?