BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Reina R.
Magna, UT
This foundation is great if you're looking for a full coverage formula. I love that it has a pump. The color range is also awesome. It's a beautiful satin finish that lasts all day!
Not a fan of this foundation. Found it to be to heavy coverage for everyday. I prefer a bb cream or light coverage foundation. This would be perfect for someone looking for full coverage with a matte finish.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Three days of using and so far and I am very pleased with the overall results. I personally still use a concealer and a primer with the foundation, but that is, again, a personal preference.
McKenna  P.
Vacaville , Ca
I was really surprised with this product. It spreads and covers really well. Doesn't build up in smile lines and still feels pretty light on my face. It has a pretty glow to it too.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
This has been my go to foundation for I think 2 years now and I love it. It has buildable coverage, usually one pump alone is good enough to give me medium coverage on my whole face
Veronica G.
Oceanside, CA
Foundation was very patchy on my skin. It didn't apply smoothly. I would recommend this for.people with more oily skin. My sister has oily skin and it works perfect for her and looks very natural on her.
Ashley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this foundation in the summer months but as fall and cold wether came around it just couldn't hold up to my super dry skin. It clung to my dry patches and looked terrible may give it another go in the summer but definitely not right now.
Elizabeth C.
Watertown, NY
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation by far. It performs much more like a department store foundation...almost as well as my favorite Clinique. Outlast 3 is very thick and gives excellent coverage. I find that it is best applied with a Beauty Blender. Highly recommended.
Ashley R.
This foundation is great for oily/combo skin. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a ton of makeup caked on. Pretty good coverage for a drugstore brand!
Candice S.
Danville, KY
I rarely ever find foundation that works for me. My skin tone, I break out...etc. this one works wonders. Covers up my imperfections, looks natural, and comes off easily at night.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?