BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Vy B.
Henderson, NV
Matte finish and very blendable. It lasts most of the day but can transfer if comes in contact with anything. I have combination oily skin. My t-zone tends to get oily so make sure to set with powder!
Emily S.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
I've got moderate inflammatory and cystic acne, and it covers it all up without exacerbating it. It's full coverage, matte, and holds up to my oily skin. Lasts all day long!
Jessica S.
I've been told my skin looks beautiful while wearing this time and time again - and my skin is far from perfect. This has great coverage and gives such a great satin finish.
Haleigh  S.
Cartersville, GA
This foundation is not the best, but if you're looking for a good drugstore foundation this I highly recommend, I grab this over high end foundations some days. It's just a perfect fit for any look.
Tori L.
Bellefontaine, OH
I like this foundation over my many high end foundations. It has great coverage for the price and keeps my oily skin looking great through out the day. My go to foundation
Kim C.
I like this formula, but it seems to be a little thick when applying. After wearing a full day, it was light and fresh. I would recommend this product! I will use it again!
Anna O.
Duluth, MN
This stuff is amazing. It stays on but it doesn't feel heavy like most other foundations do. I have naturally red cheeks and CoverGirl Outlast makes my redness disappear!
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
This foundation is by far my favorite!! If you are looking for amazing lasting overage get this!! Not only does it matter your face to the touch it leaves it looking glowing!
Angela E.
Spartanburg, SC
As far as drugstore foundations go, this one is in my opinion, one of the best. Goes on smoothly and dries to a soft, powdery feel. It literally stays all day. It does oxidize some, but not in a bad way. I love it, everything I put on top of it stays all day just as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?