BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nadia C.
Senath, MO
This foundation was a no go for me. It broke me out. I've seen reviews on YouTube and this foundation makes many girls look flawless. I wish i would've had a positive experience with this foundation.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I am so obsessed with this foundation it's crazy. I use it everyday once in a blue moon I'll use another but nothing compares to this. It's blends so well and looks flawless.
carlie m.
I love this foundation, surprisingly. I do not care much for most of cover girl's products. But this lasts well, color matches me pretty decently, and lasts for a long time.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Something about the primer/foundation/moisturizing combination really helps leave my face looking smooth natural and without an awkward shine. This is a great everyday go to!
Gabriela L.
It's a great foundation for someone who wants a dewy look and has dry skin!. Medium to full coverage! Lasted all day on the face! Definitely my favorite drug store foundation.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This foundation has nice coverage over all, but I need to put an extra layer under my eyes or put concealer on. But over all I like this foundation mainly for special events.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this! Got it in my #idovoxbox and it is such a great, inexpensive foundation! It has such a great texture and look and isn't too cakey like some foundations tend to be!
member-a3e3ff2c3
Grand Prairie, TX
Probably one of the best drugstore foundations!
Has it all! Matte and full coverage without the layers of foundation, love it!!!

Since I have very dry skin (btw, I love matte foundations), I make sure to moisture as much as possible!
Makenzie G.
Lake Butler, FL
This foundation actually is a pretty good one, its not as good as the three in one because it is tacky and has a strong smell at first but the coverage is great and it leaves a really pretty glow.
Emily S.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?