BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Candice S.
Danville, KY
I rarely ever find foundation that works for me. My skin tone, I break out...etc. this one works wonders. Covers up my imperfections, looks natural, and comes off easily at night.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
This foundation was way too greasy for my skin and didn't blend well. It also cakes on and looks noticeable that I am wearing foundation. I'd recommend finding something lighter.
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
I loved this foundation! It was pretty full coverage, but still made your skin look natural. I have dry to combo skin and I found that it doesn't look cakey, just very natural!
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
It's okay. It does it's job in being a foundation, but I find it does not conceal well. It partially conceals acne and scars not completely. But otherwise it is a decent product.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I love this and think it stays all day. I mix it with Revlon 24 hour due too I am more tan now. But it will be repurchased. Also doesn't clog my pores that much and looks flawless
Ashley R.
This foundation is great for oily/combo skin. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a ton of makeup caked on. Pretty good coverage for a drugstore brand!
Suli E.
Ceres, CA
Great Product ! Thankfully It actually matched my skin color ! I received the Medium Biege one and let me tell you it works wonders ! Goes on clean , with the perfect consistency.
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
This is one of my favorite products I use it everyday it's light weight and easy to apply. they great thing about this product is that a little go's a long way so it last longer
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I seen this foundation in cosmo so i finaly decided to try it and let me tell you its AMAZING!!! Ive been using it for 5 months now Great coverage i feel flawless when i wear it !
Kensi J.
Nashville, TN
This is my everyday foundation. It's inexpensive however it doesn't cover so well you can build it up but then makes me look oily but I put a powder over it and it lasts all day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?