BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristyn F.
I chose this foundation after hearing a few people rave about it. I purchased the right color for my skin, but didn't like the way it made my skin look. It didn't matter how I applied it.
Amanda F.
Seminole, FL
My go to foundation love it. Its very good coverage. Easy to blend into skin. Staying power is decent. Highly recommend. One of the better drug store foundations.
Judi W.
I live in Texas, during the summer it feels like most foundations slide off my face. This one isn't heavy and stays on. It stands up to the heat. I like that it doesn't look caky at the end of the day. Not needing a separate primer is a big plus for me.
Shamika H.
Jersey City, NJ
Would love to try other covergirl products. But they don't come in my skin tone unless it's the queen collection. I usually go to cvs or Walgreens for their stuff.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
CoverGirl has hit the nail right on the head with this foundation formulation. It is FABULOUS! I love it and I wear it all the time. It stays on all day and I have combination/oily skin.
Sofie F.
Quincy, MA
I love this foundation, I don't often wear foundation but when I do it's almost always this one. It wears nicely on the skin, doesn't oxidize, last a long time, and just feels natural and nice on the skin. It looks gorgeous with all the powders I have tried and doesn't make me look like a cake face. I totally recommend this product
Janette M.
Little Rock, AR
This foundation is very good. It works for oily and for dry skin. The pump is very convenient and the foundation lasts forever! I was kind of skeptical before trying it but I'm not disappointed.
Lauren d.
I really wanted to love this product, it made my skin dry. I'm going to try and moisturize my face a lot before using it next. Other wise the foundation looked great and lasted all day..
Danica T.
Great coverage, great packaging (PUMP!!), great staying power but there aren't many colors. Everything is too orange for me, I find I have to use a different color foundation to correct it.
catriana t.
Santa Ana, CA
LOVE this foundation! I was using the Maybelline stick foundation before, but that one eventually didn't cut it. I started using this one and it's great! I recommend using a blending sponge or a foundation brush to apply it. It gives you full coverage and lasts all day! And it doesn't look cakey!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?