BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
amanda s.
wisconsin
I really enjoy this. i love that it has a pump, easy to apply, has a matte/natural finish. stays all day. its reasonable. theres usually coupons/sales for it. i will repurchase again. cover girl is one of the better brands that work for me,.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
This foundation was way too greasy for my skin and didn't blend well. It also cakes on and looks noticeable that I am wearing foundation. I'd recommend finding something lighter.
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
It's okay. It does it's job in being a foundation, but I find it does not conceal well. It partially conceals acne and scars not completely. But otherwise it is a decent product.
Bella S.
Kyle, TX
This was my foundation of choice until I switched. It had decent coverage for a drugstore foundation. It is oily but it worked for me. I recommend for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
amanda g.
I'm so glad I found this! It applies so nicely and it has great coverage. It doesn't feel cake-y, oily or thick. It's the perfect combination of product for combination skin. I have oily skin most of the time and this product stays on and controls my oil. It does not break me out!
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
Actually comes in a shade thats light enough for me (very rare lol) I love the finish and coverage this offers! one of my overall favorite foundations, drugstore or high end!
Kat T.
Moraga, CA
I love this foundation! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I prefer a more natural look, but I want to cover up my flaws. This is great, I put it on and it covers everything. The 3 in 1 feature is what makes it the best in my opinion.
Anna G.
Riverside, CA
This is the best foundation EVER. It is the best natural finish and stays put all day. I could never go without this foundation, it is definitely one I am always stocking up on.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
Coverage was good but the coLord selection didn't work for me. They were either too yellow or too pink. I'm more of a neutral undertone so I couldn't get a color to match me
Emma L.
tarboro , NC
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it lasts for about 8 hours without any shine. It give a dewy glow on your face. This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?