BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Madelynn T.
I love this foundation! I feel like it gives a nice medium but buildable coverage. The only thing I wish they had is one shade lighter! I use the lightest shade but only in the summer.
This foundation is perfect for combo skin.
Laura B.
Casper, WY
I haven't bought this but I tried it in the store. The color looked great in the store but when I stepped into the sun, all I saw was pure glitter. I don't know if I'd want that all over my face.
Rosa D.
Los Angeles, CA
It looks so natural! I love this foundation! This foundation is blends well, easy to apply, long lasting, and has a Matt finish. It looks extremely natural even tho I cake it on. It does get shining but it doesn't rub off.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this because it had good reviews, but for me I just felt like it looked caked on. I have oily skin as it is, and mixed with this product it looked like I had melted a crayon on my face.
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
This product has been my only liquid foundation that I've used and has not failed me. I do however want to start venturing out and use different foundations but I don't know which ones to choose.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Love this foundation! Sheer coverage that gives a nice natural finish and actually matches my face color lol! I am so pale that I have a hard time finding a match. The lightest shade is perfect!
Chelsea D.
Smithville, TX
I love the fact that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation without a cakey thick feel. This product goes on smooth and feels light, yet it covers flaws and blemishes very well.
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Obsessed with this foundation. I've been using this for months and still love it. It doesn't make my skin oily through out the day and has nice coverage. Not to mention it looks natural as well.
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
Love, love this foundation! It's one of my favorite drugstore foundations, I love that you don't necessarily need a concealer cause it's so full coverage! my go to foundation, last all day too!
Sabrina B.
Is this just as good as the l'oreal true match original in terms of coverage?
Emily S.
Devon
I am looking for a good coverage foundation but I don't want it to look cakes or like I'm wearing a lot of make up. Does it look thick on the skin ?
Diana M.
Is this a long lasting foundation??
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this foundation! But is it just me or the shades are not that great? I feel they are more to pink undertones and I have yellow undertone so I have to combine two of them, Am I the only one having to do this?