BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
This product has been my only liquid foundation that I've used and has not failed me. I do however want to start venturing out and use different foundations but I don't know which ones to choose.
Amanda R.
Mundelein, IL
I use this stuff all the time, it is low priced and works very well. Stays on for a long time too. All I use is a little bit at a time so it goes a long way. I love it.
Brittany T.
This is my favorite foundation. It used to leave a light cakey look, but i find that when you mix it with a little bit of moisturizer it takes that problem away and gives more of a natural look.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Ok first of all I never wore foundation, but with age comes the need. I hit the jackpot with Covergirl 3in1 outlast. I love the light weight feel and it lasts all day!
Chelsea D.
Smithville, TX
I love the fact that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation without a cakey thick feel. This product goes on smooth and feels light, yet it covers flaws and blemishes very well.
Madelynn T.
I love this foundation! I feel like it gives a nice medium but buildable coverage. The only thing I wish they had is one shade lighter! I use the lightest shade but only in the summer.
This foundation is perfect for combo skin.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
This stuff is good coverage without looking too cakey or getting too oily on me. I wish they came in a lighter color for me but I find that if I use this with a light hand it works for me.
Taylor A.
I only use this product once and I HATED it. I have normal skin and this product looked completely different within minutes after applying. It quickly oxidizes and turned powdery on my face.
Maria G.
Adams, TN
It a great foundation but please do not forget using a good moisturer. Because you cannot understand real effect of foundation without a good moisturer.

Maria Garcia
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?