BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Payal A.
A really great product for medium buildable coverage. It gives a dewy finishing touch that lasts for several hours. However it can get runny after that and it does shimmer in the sun
Cailyn D.
This foundation has great coverage! But it oxidizes like crazy and even the lightest shade isn't light enough for me so I'll be looking for something new soon. It also got a little cakey sometimes on dry spots.
Christy W.
Kennett, MO
This foundation is by far my favorite from the drugstore. The price is perfect, the coverage and lasting power are amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable, awesome foundation!!!
Dawn R.
Corona, NY
I've been using this for exactly 4 days, and I couldn't be happier! I found the perfect match (which is tough for a black woman!), it doesn't streak, a little goes a long way. I love that once applied, if I rub my fingers against my face, I hardly get any transfer, which is super important!
Caitlyn S.
This foundation is my go to foundation. I use this everyday and I can get a medium to full coverage. The finish is matte but not too matte that it looks cakey. I love this product.
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite foundation from the drugstore! It gives me a medium coverage and great color selection it was really easy for me to color match. It's perfect for my combo sensitive skin!
Vikki M.
Taft, CA
Great coverage, and it feels light on my skin not heavy . I love that it has 20 spf since I have had skin cancer on my nose removed along with mohs surgery . It covers really well .
Carly M.
Not only is this foundations totally affordable but it really works. It's a thicker foundation for if you have some acne or spots you want to cover up. No need for concealer just add some extra foundation on!
alexandrea b.
I like this foundation. Not as much as the QUEEN 3-in-1 collection but it's nice not feeling the bronzer that's already put in the foundation. It's also doesn't have any spf either.
Abbigale H.
Bend, OR
This foundation is one of the best foundations i have tried in a long time. I'm actually going to repurchase it. It has amazing coverage and it lasts a really long time. Plus the coverage is build able as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?