BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
This is one of my favorite products I use it everyday it's light weight and easy to apply. they great thing about this product is that a little go's a long way so it last longer
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
It's okay. It does it's job in being a foundation, but I find it does not conceal well. It partially conceals acne and scars not completely. But otherwise it is a decent product.
amanda s.
wisconsin
I really enjoy this. i love that it has a pump, easy to apply, has a matte/natural finish. stays all day. its reasonable. theres usually coupons/sales for it. i will repurchase again. cover girl is one of the better brands that work for me,.
Ashley B.
Phoenix , AZ
Loved this foundation in the summer months but as fall and cold wether came around it just couldn't hold up to my super dry skin. It clung to my dry patches and looked terrible may give it another go in the summer but definitely not right now.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
This foundation was way too greasy for my skin and didn't blend well. It also cakes on and looks noticeable that I am wearing foundation. I'd recommend finding something lighter.
Em H.
I use this stuff nearly every day! It blends really well everywhere, and it doesn't wipe off if I accidentally touch my face. It's pretty apparen't when you're wearing it, though.
Kensi J.
Nashville, TN
This is my everyday foundation. It's inexpensive however it doesn't cover so well you can build it up but then makes me look oily but I put a powder over it and it lasts all day.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
This has been my go to foundation for I think 2 years now and I love it. It has buildable coverage, usually one pump alone is good enough to give me medium coverage on my whole face
Ashley R.
This foundation is great for oily/combo skin. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a ton of makeup caked on. Pretty good coverage for a drugstore brand!
Bella S.
Kyle, TX
This was my foundation of choice until I switched. It had decent coverage for a drugstore foundation. It is oily but it worked for me. I recommend for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?