BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Meghan V.
I just recently bought this and I love it. It's easy to use and goes on my skin evenly and smoothly. I bought it because I had ran out of my normal kind I use and I thought I would try it. I will be buying it again. It also has sunscreen in it so that's a plus.
Tala H.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I loved this product when I first applied but a few hours later I was disappointed. It went on very smooth and covered most of my flaws. The thing I did not like about this product was the fact I was so excited I had got such a  close color match and then it oxidized a few hours later. Other than this I would highly recommend!
Athena G.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I continually re-buy this foundation! It's the best one I've every tried and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. It's the perfect formula and honestly it is better than the "it cosmetics" foundation that I used to use. If you haven't tried it, you must. When people ask me questions about foundation at my job, I always show them this one.
Dorangela G.
It's a pretty good product for drugstore, good coverage as concealer, doesn't make me too oily. The long lasting claim is a lie though, even with great primers, it still rubs off and cakes around my blemishes. So it's pretty good, I just think for about $20 (aud) I could buy a better foundation for just a little more and it actually be worth it and looks good.
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this product! I haven fairly sensitive skin and have a difficult time finding a foundation that has great coverage throughout the work day and through a good sweat session at the gym. I never feel like I will have to touch up my make up even when I am still going 12hrs later after first applying. Forever my go-to foundation!
Chelsea M.
Northfield, MN
I am a sucker for any product that lets me take short cut. This foundation is affordable, under $10, but I would not say that it doesn't need a primer underneath. I still use one, and find it to be long lasting. I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital and my make up stays in place! Through blood, sweat, and tears! It is build-able coverage but not full coverage initially. I find myself adding just a bit more here and there where I have acne. Overall, great product!
Courtney D.
This 3 in 1 foundation is my all time favorite from the drugstore! The foundation itself is lightweight, medium to full coverage, and works well with oily skin. If you are looking for a foundation for little cost and great coverage I highly recommend you to give this a try!
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best drugstore foundation I have found so far. The coverage is amazing and works really well. This is good for all skin types. It's super lightweight and you can barely tell it's on. I would definitely buy again.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is great for oily skin- it doesn't streak or wear off throughout the day. However, if your skin is dry, it will stick to everything. I've applied using a sponge and a brush, and I feel that the sponge is a better choice. It's light to medium coverage, but I don't recommend piling it on because it will crease.
Ashley G.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
i apply this with a brush and the coverage is flawless. i got shade 840 but i can probably go a shade lighter. i had used this last year and i liked it but the shade was too light which drove me away from using it. i also hate that it gets messy and all over the cap but whatever the actual quality of the foundation beats it. the finish of it wasn’t as matte as i remembered but my skin could’ve been more dry last year.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?