BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Veronica G.
Oceanside, CA
Foundation was very patchy on my skin. It didn't apply smoothly. I would recommend this for.people with more oily skin. My sister has oily skin and it works perfect for her and looks very natural on her.
Melaney S.
Burlington, NJ
I am in love with this foundation I have been wearing for about 4 months now and I truly think its a keeper. the wear you can expect out of it is at least 6-8 hours and i also find that i don't need to wear a primer with this foundation. You can also build it up as much as you need to.
Elizabeth C.
Watertown, NY
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation by far. It performs much more like a department store foundation...almost as well as my favorite Clinique. Outlast 3 is very thick and gives excellent coverage. I find that it is best applied with a Beauty Blender. Highly recommended.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I seen this foundation in cosmo so i finaly decided to try it and let me tell you its AMAZING!!! Ive been using it for 5 months now Great coverage i feel flawless when i wear it !
Candice S.
Danville, KY
I rarely ever find foundation that works for me. My skin tone, I break out...etc. this one works wonders. Covers up my imperfections, looks natural, and comes off easily at night.
Kristina H.
Athens, GA
The color matches my skin pretty well so that's a definite plus. I really like how it goes on. However, it can look slightly uneven on my skin and it doesn't cover all that well.
Sara W.
Monroe, MI
I loved this foundation! It was pretty full coverage, but still made your skin look natural. I have dry to combo skin and I found that it doesn't look cakey, just very natural!
Nancy U.
Tampa, FL
This product was very shocking for me. It covers great, with minimal product. The finish is flawless and cake free. It also looks good after hours.
www.stylesbynancy.Blogspot.com
Suli E.
Ceres, CA
Great Product ! Thankfully It actually matched my skin color ! I received the Medium Biege one and let me tell you it works wonders ! Goes on clean , with the perfect consistency.
Ashley R.
This foundation is great for oily/combo skin. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a ton of makeup caked on. Pretty good coverage for a drugstore brand!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?