BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
The best foundation I've found for my oily skin. Lasts well and doesn't break down. Has really good coverage. It will cling to any dry spots. It leans slightly too pink on me as well.
Becky M.
Rochester, MN
I purchased this foundation after seeing rave reviews from youtubers. I purchased and I'm glad I did. Gives nices coverage, nice finish, and has good lasting power! I will repurchase.
Yari B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried this foundation before..it gives you a full coverage yet a natural look.it makes your skin look very smooth and flawless.if you combine this with concealer before applying this it'll look even better
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
I didn't care for this fondation . I used it for about five days. It seemed like the foundation just sat on the surface of my skin. When I tried to refresh my make up it streaked up
Yvonne R.
Mission, TX
I love this foundation, leaves u matte all day, excellent coverage, the only bad side it's that I'm a combo type of skin so I have to have a light hand around my nose and mouth, otherwise will build patchy looks
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
This product offers a great variety of shades and also lasts on your skin! Although I get a bit oily towards the end of the day, my foundation, bronzer, and blush are still visible :)
Missy M.
I have tried several foundations, and for a drug store foundation, this one is at the top of my list. Love it and it's formula!! Covers great, make my skin look flawless. I have normal skin, and this was amazing!
Gaby H.
Huntington Park, CA
At first was worried about it caking but it blends well and doesn't cake.Stays on for a minimum of 3 hours, matte/powdery finish. Is true to it's color and the coverage is build-able without worries of cake-iness.
Angel M.
I love love this foundation! It has so much coverage and doesn't leave my face dry/oily/or cakey at all! You can even build up and it's not bad. It smells great and for a great price!
Payal A.
A really great product for medium buildable coverage. It gives a dewy finishing touch that lasts for several hours. However it can get runny after that and it does shimmer in the sun
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?