BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This foundation for the moment its my favorite i try differents foundations but for the moment this is the best. its full coverage, its not heavy and fits perfect with my skin tone..and the prices its awesome
Rebecca S.
Staff
Tested this product out and love it so much! Matches my skin tone perfectly and lasts all day. I have pretty dry skin and this actually moisturizes and gives me a natural glow while wearing. Highly recommend it.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox. I don't normally use liquid foundation, but figured I'd give this a try. The shade matches my skin quite well (I have very fair skin) and blends in well.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
I like this foundation so long as I am not going to be hot or sweating. It melts right off my face and just does not last like I would like it too, but I do like the quality and wear in the winter.
member-64a2e3e6c
Amazing foundation. By far the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. The only thing is the limited color selection. The color that is closest to my skin tone oxidizes within a few minutes.
Laura B.
Casper, WY
I haven't bought this but I tried it in the store. The color looked great in the store but when I stepped into the sun, all I saw was pure glitter. I don't know if I'd want that all over my face.
Brittany N.
Used this product for over a year and loved it while i did! It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky at all and the coverage is pretty decent. It's great for someone looking for a natural look.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
This is my go to, everyday foundation, i love applying it with a sponge and a brush. depending on how much coverage i want that day. I have very oily skin and it doesn't break down on me at all!
Tania V.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this because it had good reviews, but for me I just felt like it looked caked on. I have oily skin as it is, and mixed with this product it looked like I had melted a crayon on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?