BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
CoverGirl has hit the nail right on the head with this foundation formulation. It is FABULOUS! I love it and I wear it all the time. It stays on all day and I have combination/oily skin.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking for a good foundation that conceals and doesn't make me shiny. Finally i found one. It cover the worst breakout and discoloration i have. It is build-able. I love it.
Judi W.
I live in Texas, during the summer it feels like most foundations slide off my face. This one isn't heavy and stays on. It stands up to the heat. I like that it doesn't look caky at the end of the day. Not needing a separate primer is a big plus for me.
Sofie F.
Quincy, MA
I love this foundation, I don't often wear foundation but when I do it's almost always this one. It wears nicely on the skin, doesn't oxidize, last a long time, and just feels natural and nice on the skin. It looks gorgeous with all the powders I have tried and doesn't make me look like a cake face. I totally recommend this product
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I used this product for a few months, but I had to start to mix two shades so it would match my skin after I got tan. I will probably go back to this product this winter when I'm pale.
Lauren d.
I really wanted to love this product, it made my skin dry. I'm going to try and moisturize my face a lot before using it next. Other wise the foundation looked great and lasted all day..
Janette M.
Little Rock, AR
This foundation is very good. It works for oily and for dry skin. The pump is very convenient and the foundation lasts forever! I was kind of skeptical before trying it but I'm not disappointed.
Danica T.
Great coverage, great packaging (PUMP!!), great staying power but there aren't many colors. Everything is too orange for me, I find I have to use a different color foundation to correct it.
Raven S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love LOVE this foundation! Really good with sensitive skin and is easy to put on. It's really inconvenient that the pump won't put out foundation when there's so much left in the bottle, but it's WONDERFUL!
Yari B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried this foundation before..it gives you a full coverage yet a natural look.it makes your skin look very smooth and flawless.if you combine this with concealer before applying this it'll look even better
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?