BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maria G.
Adams, TN
It a great foundation but please do not forget using a good moisturer. Because you cannot understand real effect of foundation without a good moisturer.

Maria Garcia
rosey F.
Mesa, AZ
Great foundation. Purchased this because a blogger had recommended it for oily skin. It dr is fast and feels like I am not wearing anything. By far the BEST foundation purchase I've ever made
megan d.
I picked this up at Walmart when I was looking for a new foundation.. I've added it to my daily routine and I would buy it again/ recommend it to someone looking for a new foundation to try.
I really genuinely like this foundation. I have always used mac, but thats expensive and this is a good one to have as well to wear on a more everyday basis. Its super light and easy to blend !
Brenna M.
The coverage on this is very good! If I use a drugstore brand, this is it! However, it does make me break out because of the excess oils. I suggest skipping extra moisturizer if you're acne prone.
Tiffany K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I can't brag on this stuff enough. I've used a lot of big name foundations but this is by far my favorite of all. Great coverage, feels light and I wrote an entire blog about my love for it!
Deborah H.
Portland, OR
When I first go this foundation I used it all the time. It is an average foundation with great coverage. Covergirl foundations tend to be a bit too orange for me. It is one of the better drugstore foundations. I much prefer Mac Prolongwear for full coverage.
Taylor A.
I only use this product once and I HATED it. I have normal skin and this product looked completely different within minutes after applying. It quickly oxidizes and turned powdery on my face.
Allura V.
Ceres, CA
This foundation is great and long lasting. It worked really well pairing with my semi dry and oily skin giving me a perfect cover. I never liked spending too much on makeup so trying and loving this was a big win for me
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Loce this foundation. Picked this up about couple months ago at Target. It's very affordable. It lasts all day. But kind of wears out on my nose lol. Easy to apply. I do recommend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?