BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA
This is really good foundation for combo skin! Even though it is 3 in 1, I still use separate primer and concealer because I'm just high maintenance. It looks flawless on my skin, but I typically use this as my "summer foundation" because even the lightest shade is too dark. I will continue to repurchase as needed!
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox. I don't normally use liquid foundation, but figured I'd give this a try. The shade matches my skin quite well (I have very fair skin) and blends in well.
Danica T.
Great foundation for all day wear. It's affordable, keeps my face somewhat matte and it covers my acne scars so well! I would recommend buying different shades and testing out what works best for you.
Kendall L.
Walkersville, MD
I really like this foundation. They have a lot of color selections and the price is really good. The coverage is a little too sheer for me, but if you don't have much to covert and just want to even your skin, this would work well.
victoria e.
staten island, NY
I don't wear foundation often but when I do, it's always this one.
A friend recommended it to me and it's incredibly easy to use. Coverage builds up easily and lasts all day, even if I'm sweating.
Shari D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've gotten so many compliments on my skin when wearing this foundation. I love it. I love that it keeps me very matte and it's full coverage. I also like that it's available for deeper skin tones. I'm African-American so it's hard to find a drugstore foundation (or any foundation) to match my skin. Awesome job CoverGirl!
Jen T.
Very good foundation. When I put it on, there's a nice glow in the skin. It also has very good coverage. It hides my pores and blemishes. It also comes In a pump which will prevent any form of contamination to the foundation.
Jillian B.
This foundation works amazingly for me. It lasts all day, and doesn't allow my oils to break through. I have combination skin, and it does not cling to dry patches or emphasize my pores. It blends easily, and the coverage is great.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Just bought this foundation a couple days ago and I Love it! I have combination skin and It lasts all day and doesn't look to heavy. I get the best results when I use a beauty blender to put it on!
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this because it had good reviews, but for me I just felt like it looked caked on. I have oily skin as it is, and mixed with this product it looked like I had melted a crayon on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back