BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristen R.
On a daily basis, I use to use foundations thats cost close to $30 a bottle. I bought this Covergirl 3-in-1 on a whim and its now my go-to, everyday! The price, variety of colors and coverage are what I love about it.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This was way too pink on me. Not ideal for fair skinned girls with warm undertones. Oil control wise, it held up beautifully. Very light feeling. Only wish a shade worked with my skin tone.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I love this foundation because I don't have to worry about sweating it off all day. It tends to sit and stick where it needs to. It goes perfect with my skin tone (which is ghostly white, haha) so it is always my go-to
Zuly A.
Hialeah, FL
I received the buff beige shade in my IDoVoxBox and I really liked it. Medium coverage and works well with my skin since its somewhat dry. Wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin.
Whitney W.
Piscataway, NJ
This is such an amazing foundation for such a great price! It has great coverage and stays all day! it's 3 in 1 so it has primer, concealer, and foundation all together which is awesome!
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
My favorite foundation! I wear it on a daily basis, it lasts all day, medium to full coverage, it doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make me look greasy like others do by the end of the day.
Celeste n.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
One of my all time favorite foundations, including high end. Very high coverage that lasts throughout the day and keeps my oily skin under control. 10/10 recommend.
dee m.
Nampa, ID
Great product. you really need to try. stays on all day long and has a natural look. The price is really resinalbe also . I will never go back to the foundation i use to use in the past
Kendra B.
Hawesville, KY
I usually stick to the cheaper kind of make ups just because I don't want to spend a ton of money. This is a little more expensive than some foundations but it's totally worth the money.
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
This was a very good foundation for me. Didn't get to oily or dried out my skin. It was a little heavy for everyday but other than that it had very good coverage and I really liked it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?