BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gaby H.
Huntington Park, CA
At first was worried about it caking but it blends well and doesn't cake.Stays on for a minimum of 3 hours, matte/powdery finish. Is true to it's color and the coverage is build-able without worries of cake-iness.
Yvonne R.
Mission, TX
I love this foundation, leaves u matte all day, excellent coverage, the only bad side it's that I'm a combo type of skin so I have to have a light hand around my nose and mouth, otherwise will build patchy looks
Angel M.
I love love this foundation! It has so much coverage and doesn't leave my face dry/oily/or cakey at all! You can even build up and it's not bad. It smells great and for a great price!
kacy r.
Golden, CO
This product is great I like how it does not make your face dry a or oily .I love that I don't have to use to much at a time .and the pump bottle that looks is great so no spills .
Carly M.
Not only is this foundations totally affordable but it really works. It's a thicker foundation for if you have some acne or spots you want to cover up. No need for concealer just add some extra foundation on!
Sonia B.
SANTA MARIA, CA
The fact that it is a three in 1 foundation is the best thing ever. great for every skin tone. i have oily skin and i really like it. gives yu a matte look when you apply powders
Dawn R.
Corona, NY
I've been using this for exactly 4 days, and I couldn't be happier! I found the perfect match (which is tough for a black woman!), it doesn't streak, a little goes a long way. I love that once applied, if I rub my fingers against my face, I hardly get any transfer, which is super important!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Three days of using and so far and I am very pleased with the overall results. I personally still use a concealer and a primer with the foundation, but that is, again, a personal preference.
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite foundation from the drugstore! It gives me a medium coverage and great color selection it was really easy for me to color match. It's perfect for my combo sensitive skin!
Reina R.
Magna, UT
This foundation is great if you're looking for a full coverage formula. I love that it has a pump. The color range is also awesome. It's a beautiful satin finish that lasts all day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?