BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I have to buy this like two shades darker because it comes out really white for some reason. But it looks really good when you first put it on, throughout the day it doesn't come off too much.
cassandra c.
El Monte, CA
I was really excited to try this foundation. I applied it, and it felt a little sticky. It gave pretty good coverage but it wasn't long before it oxidized and made my face look flaky. I'm sure it's a good product, but for combination skin I would not recommend it.
Brenna M.
The coverage on this is very good! If I use a drugstore brand, this is it! However, it does make me break out because of the excess oils. I suggest skipping extra moisturizer if you're acne prone.
Lexi H.
Minot, ND
I love the formulation and staying power of this foundation, but the lightest shade is too dark for me. I end up mixing it with another one to get the right shade. It goes on smooth and manages to look like skin while covering. If you can find your shade, buy it.
Deborah H.
Portland, OR
When I first go this foundation I used it all the time. It is an average foundation with great coverage. Covergirl foundations tend to be a bit too orange for me. It is one of the better drugstore foundations. I much prefer Mac Prolongwear for full coverage.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I really like this foundation. It coverage is great without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not terribly expensive either, which is a plus. Offered in a lot of shades too, which is great.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I love this foundation because I don't have to worry about sweating it off all day. It tends to sit and stick where it needs to. It goes perfect with my skin tone (which is ghostly white, haha) so it is always my go-to
Juliana A.
Minneapolis , MN
I love it. I descover about this product because my friend told me, and i bought to try in my skin. And is really fabulous because I have oil skin and this product help me ! And sure this product cover imperfections!
Taisha B.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Everyone has raved about this product and I hate it. It will cling on and emphasize every dry spot on your face. I mix this with an oily foundation just for the sake of finishing the bottle. Never set this with powder.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Needing a new foundation? Then this would be a perfect opportunity to try an inexpensive but great product! I have combo skin and this did not dry nor create an oily sleek look! Love it!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?