BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lauren d.
I really wanted to love this product, it made my skin dry. I'm going to try and moisturize my face a lot before using it next. Other wise the foundation looked great and lasted all day..
Amanda F.
Seminole, FL
My go to foundation love it. Its very good coverage. Easy to blend into skin. Staying power is decent. Highly recommend. One of the better drug store foundations.
Danica T.
Great coverage, great packaging (PUMP!!), great staying power but there aren't many colors. Everything is too orange for me, I find I have to use a different color foundation to correct it.
Kendra P.
Best foundation I have ever used! It is very light, it lasts all day and covers redness well. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation does not bother it and it lasts a long time. Totally worth the investment.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I used this product for a few months, but I had to start to mix two shades so it would match my skin after I got tan. I will probably go back to this product this winter when I'm pale.
Sofie F.
Quincy, MA
I love this foundation, I don't often wear foundation but when I do it's almost always this one. It wears nicely on the skin, doesn't oxidize, last a long time, and just feels natural and nice on the skin. It looks gorgeous with all the powders I have tried and doesn't make me look like a cake face. I totally recommend this product
Honey E.
Barnwell, SC
I love this. I use it as foundation, concealer, and eye shadow primer. It has great coverage and applies very well. I have combo skin and it never sticks to dry spots or settles in lines
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking for a good foundation that conceals and doesn't make me shiny. Finally i found one. It cover the worst breakout and discoloration i have. It is build-able. I love it.
Janette M.
Little Rock, AR
This foundation is very good. It works for oily and for dry skin. The pump is very convenient and the foundation lasts forever! I was kind of skeptical before trying it but I'm not disappointed.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
CoverGirl has hit the nail right on the head with this foundation formulation. It is FABULOUS! I love it and I wear it all the time. It stays on all day and I have combination/oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?