BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Aymme V.
Baytown, TX
Okay so I recently got this in my box and since I normally wear sephora foundation I was a little scared to try this but I give it 2 thumbs up! Doesn't feel heavy and it's great for this weather
Brittany T.
This is my favorite foundation. It used to leave a light cakey look, but i find that when you mix it with a little bit of moisturizer it takes that problem away and gives more of a natural look.
Chelsea D.
Smithville, TX
I love the fact that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation without a cakey thick feel. This product goes on smooth and feels light, yet it covers flaws and blemishes very well.
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Amanda R.
Mundelein, IL
I use this stuff all the time, it is low priced and works very well. Stays on for a long time too. All I use is a little bit at a time so it goes a long way. I love it.
Laura B.
Casper, WY
I haven't bought this but I tried it in the store. The color looked great in the store but when I stepped into the sun, all I saw was pure glitter. I don't know if I'd want that all over my face.
rosey F.
Mesa, AZ
Great foundation. Purchased this because a blogger had recommended it for oily skin. It dr is fast and feels like I am not wearing anything. By far the BEST foundation purchase I've ever made
Rose V.
I really love this foundation. it has a good medium to full coverage. my skin is combination skin its great for me. shine free for 8 hours. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation.
Brandi M.
I like this product, but don't love. I use it for my everyday foundation. However, when I have a special event like a date or pictures I would not use this. I feel it doesn't last long enough.
Darhinka R.
Montebello, CA
Love this foundation! I really like the texture, it doesn't leave you cakey at all. it has great coverage and doesn't feel heavy in your face. I really recommend it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?