BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rosy G.
Chowchilla, CA
Perhaps it's not fabulous, but it does the job for about 4 hours. (On me) I do have oily skin, some acne scars, and the part for me that I hate gets oily is my T zone...pretty common but eh.
Morgan W.
When I first purchased this, I loved it. Perfect coverage and color. But as my skin started getting dry in the cold months, this did nothing helpful to hide the dry patches in my skin (in addition to my moisturizing efforts).
Tania V.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Love this foundation! Sheer coverage that gives a nice natural finish and actually matches my face color lol! I am so pale that I have a hard time finding a match. The lightest shade is perfect!
Brittany N.
Used this product for over a year and loved it while i did! It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky at all and the coverage is pretty decent. It's great for someone looking for a natural look.
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Angela I.
This product has been my only liquid foundation that I've used and has not failed me. I do however want to start venturing out and use different foundations but I don't know which ones to choose.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
Love, love this foundation! It's one of my favorite drugstore foundations, I love that you don't necessarily need a concealer cause it's so full coverage! my go to foundation, last all day too!
Chelce H.
One of my favorite drug store foundations. My only issue is it can sometimes cling onto my dry patches and look a little cakey. But, if I do a good exfoliating job before hand, it looks flawless!
Chelsea D.
Smithville, TX
I love the fact that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation without a cakey thick feel. This product goes on smooth and feels light, yet it covers flaws and blemishes very well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?