BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Zuly A.
Hialeah, FL
I received the buff beige shade in my IDoVoxBox and I really liked it. Medium coverage and works well with my skin since its somewhat dry. Wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin.
Whitney W.
Piscataway, NJ
This is such an amazing foundation for such a great price! It has great coverage and stays all day! it's 3 in 1 so it has primer, concealer, and foundation all together which is awesome!
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
My favorite foundation! I wear it on a daily basis, it lasts all day, medium to full coverage, it doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make me look greasy like others do by the end of the day.
Celeste n.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
One of my all time favorite foundations, including high end. Very high coverage that lasts throughout the day and keeps my oily skin under control. 10/10 recommend.
Kendra B.
Hawesville, KY
I usually stick to the cheaper kind of make ups just because I don't want to spend a ton of money. This is a little more expensive than some foundations but it's totally worth the money.
Carlie M.
Ball, LA
This was a very good foundation for me. Didn't get to oily or dried out my skin. It was a little heavy for everyday but other than that it had very good coverage and I really liked it.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking for a good foundation that conceals and doesn't make me shiny. Finally i found one. It cover the worst breakout and discoloration i have. It is build-able. I love it.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've been using this for a few years now, and it's my favorite! It blends so well, and it looks very natural! There are a wide range of colors making it great for anyone!
Ashley D.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in the #IDoVoxBox. I usually use a BB or CC cream daily but I have this product a shot and found it to be lighter than expected
Maddison D.
Osceola, MO
I love this foundation. It is very inexpensive and provides great buildable coverage. I hardly need any concealer after applying this. I have purchased this product multiple times. One of my holy grail products!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?