BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Keli T.
Kissimmee, FL
What a wonderful full coverage product I purchased mine over at Target I always get a great deal it stays on all day looks flawless and I have normal everyday combination skin
Meridith A.
Grand Haven, MI
I like the coverage this foundation gives. The color options are great and it applies easily with my beauty blender. The formula is great especially for a drugstore product.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This foundation ACTUALLY impressed me! I tried it via the #idovoxbox and WOW! It really does stay all day without getting cakey/flaky/greasy or "sliding" off your face (you KNOW what I mean!). Try it out!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I do like this foundation from my "i do" voxbox that i received. It was a little to heavy for me though, I'm used to a very light foundation feel. And sadly i did break out from this:/ good coverage though.
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love this foundation. I absolutely have to use a primer with it, though --it makes my skin a little flaky and dry in some places. For people with oily skin, this would be perfect. The coverage is great!
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
If you have dry skin this is not for you stay away it accentuates your dry patches and makes your skin feel tight and makes you flakey plus it settles into fine lines making you look older than you are !
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
Just got this for free in my last influenster box. Perfect shade and love that it stays in and covers my acne scares! So so pleased with this product that when my free one is gone... I'm buying a new one.
Ashliegh N.
Soledad, CA
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It covers so well and in so inexpensive. I have gone through so many of these and tend to grab it more than my high end foundations!
Megan P.
McKee
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation! I've went through many bottles of this. It's the perfect everyday foundation and have medium coverage. It lasts for around 8 hours which is great to me. Everyone needs to try this one out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?