BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cynthia S.
I just purchased it but maybe once i get my correct shade, i might think different. Right now still liking my fit me foundation stick because it makes it appear like I'm not wearing any foundation.
Aida T.
You like natural look. I will recommend every woman that wants to look young and beautiful. not grease mess or heavy creams, your friends will love your natural look and this fabulous foundation.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
I really like this foundation. I am oily and acne prone, but it has a long wear and I haven't noticed any new breakouts. I find I still need to top it with a setting powder, but it doesn't look cakey.
Teresa T.
San Diego, CA
Thin foundation that blends nicely with fingers, concealer brush (i use bareminerals), or flat top kabuki (sonia kashuk). SUCH good coverage for such a lightweight foundation. Only complaint would be how dirty the clear cover gets.
danelys p.
Doral, FL
La amooo es super cumple su.funcion su.cobertura es amplia y su durAción es excelente volveria a usarla y la super recomiendo, mi piel es mixta y me va bien con ella
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Obsessed with this foundation. I've been using this for months and still love it. It doesn't make my skin oily through out the day and has nice coverage. Not to mention it looks natural as well.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
I never thought I'd find a foundation I appreciate more the my Revlon Colorstay, but this hit the mark! Amazing coverage, very buildable, blends well, long lasting, & leaves a smooth finish. Remarkable.
Madelynn T.
I love this foundation! I feel like it gives a nice medium but buildable coverage. The only thing I wish they had is one shade lighter! I use the lightest shade but only in the summer.
This foundation is perfect for combo skin.
Tania V.
This foundation is great. It really does what it claims and is great especially for us with more oily skin. Definitely a more summer foundation, but it will probably work great in winter as well.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this because it had good reviews, but for me I just felt like it looked caked on. I have oily skin as it is, and mixed with this product it looked like I had melted a crayon on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?