BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I love this foundation. I tried it out and fell in love. It has the best coverage, color and it has all 3 things you need in a foundation. I will never go back to anything else. It is also affordable!
Isabelle O.
This product has amazing coverage that lasts for 24 hours! There's no need for touch ups with this foundation it's got 3 in 1 to give you a flawless finish that stays put!
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Next to my colorstay this is my go to foundation for year round use. I usually get a color lighter than my skin because it does oxidize but I can work with it. Usually lasts about 8 to 9 hours with a powder and looks pretty natural.
Marjorie S.
Streamwood, IL
Received a bottle in my #IDoVoxBox. I have a hard time finding a good foundation to match my skin tone, but this matches so well!! Only used it once but my face didn't break out almost immediately after I put it on like it did with a few foundations I've used so that's great.
Jenna J.
Boston
This foundation is not oily and stays right where you put it all day long. Its reasonably priced and provides medium to heavy coverage. It layers and blends well but does oxidize a bit on fair skin.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Did not like the feel of this foundation the wearability was very short-lived. Also made my skin look very oily even though I used a matt setting powder very disappointed.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation. I have combination skin and it provides excellent coverage. Every time I try a different drug store foundation I always regret not buying this one.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
Ok...
This product claims to be the 3 in 1 but yet for some reason it left my skin very dry and I have very oily skin, I could see my dry patches going through the foundation.
Yesenia P.
I can not knock this product, I thought the coverage was great and for the price it was pretty good, but the color selection feels limited and this crap oxidizes like no other. Back to coverfx I go..
Reema B.
One of the best drugstore foundations for someone who is looking for a long lasting, full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and this product lasts all day for me. LOVE!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back