BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffany K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I can't brag on this stuff enough. I've used a lot of big name foundations but this is by far my favorite of all. Great coverage, feels light and I wrote an entire blog about my love for it!
Lexi H.
Minot, ND
I love the formulation and staying power of this foundation, but the lightest shade is too dark for me. I end up mixing it with another one to get the right shade. It goes on smooth and manages to look like skin while covering. If you can find your shade, buy it.
Mia S.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
This foundation blends with my skin well. It has matte finish and looks amazing. The pump in it makes it very easy to get out. I have dry skin and it combines with it good I recommend this for you if you have dry skin.
Deborah H.
Portland, OR
When I first go this foundation I used it all the time. It is an average foundation with great coverage. Covergirl foundations tend to be a bit too orange for me. It is one of the better drugstore foundations. I much prefer Mac Prolongwear for full coverage.
Taylor A.
I only use this product once and I HATED it. I have normal skin and this product looked completely different within minutes after applying. It quickly oxidizes and turned powdery on my face.
Brenna M.
The coverage on this is very good! If I use a drugstore brand, this is it! However, it does make me break out because of the excess oils. I suggest skipping extra moisturizer if you're acne prone.
Jenna P.
Alliance, OH
This foundation is great because it is not too heavy but it also covers everything I want it to. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to use a light foundation that provides medium coverage.
megan d.
I picked this up at Walmart when I was looking for a new foundation.. I've added it to my daily routine and I would buy it again/ recommend it to someone looking for a new foundation to try.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I really like this foundation. It coverage is great without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not terribly expensive either, which is a plus. Offered in a lot of shades too, which is great.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I love this foundation because I don't have to worry about sweating it off all day. It tends to sit and stick where it needs to. It goes perfect with my skin tone (which is ghostly white, haha) so it is always my go-to
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?