BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rose V.
I really love this foundation. it has a good medium to full coverage. my skin is combination skin its great for me. shine free for 8 hours. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation.
cassandra c.
El Monte, CA
I was really excited to try this foundation. I applied it, and it felt a little sticky. It gave pretty good coverage but it wasn't long before it oxidized and made my face look flaky. I'm sure it's a good product, but for combination skin I would not recommend it.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
This stuff is good coverage without looking too cakey or getting too oily on me. I wish they came in a lighter color for me but I find that if I use this with a light hand it works for me.
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
This foundation is my holy grail. I've tried tons and tons of different products but this is my all time favorite! I can't even tell you how many times I've repurchased. I love love love it.
Sharon S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is a full coverage foundation. It was hard to test out on skin since it is a drugstore foundation. It blended well but it did oxidize after a couple of hours.
rosey F.
Mesa, AZ
Great foundation. Purchased this because a blogger had recommended it for oily skin. It dr is fast and feels like I am not wearing anything. By far the BEST foundation purchase I've ever made
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
It's nice, but not my favorite. I use it as a back up and when I'm not wanting to use my higher end stuff. It's good for a few hours so if you don't plan on being out for the. 3-4 hours it's fine.
Brandi M.
I like this product, but don't love. I use it for my everyday foundation. However, when I have a special event like a date or pictures I would not use this. I feel it doesn't last long enough.
Darhinka R.
Montebello, CA
Love this foundation! I really like the texture, it doesn't leave you cakey at all. it has great coverage and doesn't feel heavy in your face. I really recommend it!
Kelsey A.
This Covergirl foundation is pretty good. If your dark skin, it may be hard to find your shade but other than that it blends well with skin tones. It's already has SPF if your concerned about your skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?