BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have used this foundation since I was 18 years old, and I have never had any issues! I love the consistency and it is the perfect level of moisturization for my skin.
The only issue I have with it is it doesn't come in very many shades and sometimes I want a thicker coverage, but this is very hard to build up without it looking cakey.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I am trying so hard to love this foundation. I have used this once before a long time ago but it just does not sit right on my OILY face. I feel like it does not last like it says it does. I am still going to use until the end because I still think it is easy to blend and starts beautifully. I just do not think this was the foundation for me! I still love the idea of the three in one though.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really like this liquid foundation, I feel completely covered all day! It gives a more matte which is what I prefer. I also love the fact it comes in a pump instead of having to bang it on something to get the foundation out.

I did have a tough time finding my color, they don't seem to have a huge variety of colors and that cover girl app to find your perfect shade is only on the iPhone ūüėĎ
Priscilla P.
I was looking for a new foundation without paying a huge price for it. This caught my eye and I decided to try it out after looking at some reviews! The coverage is amazing, way better than any of the Sephora brand that I usually buy. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores. I have combination skin and found this the best fit for me!
Angel W.
Mc Cool, MS
This is a wonderful foundation! It really stays on all day until I wash it off at night. It's perfect for wearing to work because I don't have to worry about whether or not I need to reapply it during the day. I wear it 6 and most weeks 7 days a week and I have not had a problem with it. Plus, there is a large range of colors so you should be able to find a close match to any skin tone.
Marta O.
Saint Paul, MN
This foundation fits my needs very well. It feels really light on my face and stays on pretty well so it's usually my go to for everyday wear. It also covers the oiliness and redness of my skin nicely. It's not a super thick coverage though, so if that's what you are looking for this foundation is probably not the right one for you.
Nashalis A.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Great ! Love this product it's a primer, concealer and blend able with foundation . It's really easy to apply as you can see it's a liquid foundation I couldn't use to much of it tho cause it makes your skin look too shiny other then that it's great . #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Other more...
I'm reviewing the shade Ivory 805. It wasn't a color option on here, but is in store. It's a medium to full coverage foundation. However, when you add a layer to make it full coverage you have to be careful or else it turns cakey fast! I've also noticed it oxidizes a little and goes slightly more orange than a pale shade. It's still wearable for me, but has some downsides!
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It's very easy to blend into my skin and leaves my face looking brighter and covers my pores easily. I love that it's 3in 1 since I don't have time to put primer on for school. It's very hot during the summer in California but this foundation is amazing and doesn't melt off my face. It's very natural looking and will always buy more.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite drugstore foundations ever. The first time I tried it I absolutely loved it. The coverage is awesome and buildable to full, lasts a long time ( probably will look it's best around 8-9 hours), and the shade range is pretty good. The only "con" is that it does take a bit to blend it out completely, but besides that, I will definitely repurchase.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?