BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great make up, light and smooth, I love wearing it during the day. If you looking for more coverage this might not be the right one for you. I received this item for free testing, from Influnester
Rachel L.
Milledgeville, GA
I actually received this product in my #IDoVoxBox and I was really pleased with it! It's very light feeling and the only problem I found with it is that I felt a little greasy after a while. I will definitely put a little powder on top next time! Great match to my skin tone as well.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this foundation. It has cut down my makeup application time immensely because it eliminates the need for concealer as well as powder! It has amazing coverage and truly lasts nearly all day! Love it!
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I love using this product because it covers all flaws that u don't want to show. It also doesn't looked caked on it looks smooth and natural. It stays on well, especially for having oily skin like I do.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
I have tried a few different foundations lately, but I keep coming back to this one! It is full coverage but does not look or feel heavy or Cakey. It helps even out my blotchy skin tone, lasts all day and has Spf. It does not make me break out and I had never had any sensitivity to it.

It does make dry skin look even more dry, so make sure to stay moisturized!
Michaela J.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I've only used this kind of liquid foundation! I like it but it still has room for improvement! I have to apply two coats in order to get the coverage I desire. I still love the brand and it is affordable.
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
This foundation makes my skin look so soft which I absolutely love. However, after a week my skin started to get dry and oily. It's probably only my skin that has that reaction to it because it is sensitive.
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
I started using this 2 years ago and i have been impressed ever since. it blends well and never have any lines on my cheeks. it makes my face have a natural look. it would take a miracle to get me to switch
Gisell A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Best foundation for oily skin. It lasts all day even through the hot summer months. It holds back oil and doesn't breakdown around my face. It also has amazing coverage and it doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?