BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elexis M.
Super happy with this product! its my go-to foundation but ill be glad to try something else. good coverage, stays all day on me, I'm oily so I'm happy to that this actually stays without makieme greasy. this has been the best color match out of any other foundation iv used
Shari D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've gotten so many compliments on my skin when wearing this foundation. I love it. I love that it keeps me very matte and it's full coverage. I also like that it's available for deeper skin tones. I'm African-American so it's hard to find a drugstore foundation (or any foundation) to match my skin. Awesome job CoverGirl!
Erika w.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love love love this foundation!! this is the only one I have repurchased over and over. good selection of colors to find an easy match. combo/oily skin and I can wear it all day without worrying about it breaking up on my skin.
Kendall L.
Walkersville, MD
I really like this foundation. They have a lot of color selections and the price is really good. The coverage is a little too sheer for me, but if you don't have much to covert and just want to even your skin, this would work well.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This foundation for the moment its my favorite i try differents foundations but for the moment this is the best. its full coverage, its not heavy and fits perfect with my skin tone..and the prices its awesome
Jillian B.
This foundation works amazingly for me. It lasts all day, and doesn't allow my oils to break through. I have combination skin, and it does not cling to dry patches or emphasize my pores. It blends easily, and the coverage is great.
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
I love this product.... I used to use another foundation but got ahold of covergirl and it feels amazing. Very lightweight and dewy , i don't like matte finish it makes my skin look dry! Love this!!
Laura L.
Beaverton, OR
This was a great foundation for my oily skin. it has lasted a good time and blended so easily. the color match was tricky but I ended finding my perfect match. such a good, affordable foundation.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox. I don't normally use liquid foundation, but figured I'd give this a try. The shade matches my skin quite well (I have very fair skin) and blends in well.
danelys p.
Doral, FL
La amooo es super cumple su.funcion su.cobertura es amplia y su durAción es excelente volveria a usarla y la super recomiendo, mi piel es mixta y me va bien con ella
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?