BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angela I.
This product has been my only liquid foundation that I've used and has not failed me. I do however want to start venturing out and use different foundations but I don't know which ones to choose.
Chelsea D.
Smithville, TX
I love the fact that this product is a primer, concealer, and foundation without a cakey thick feel. This product goes on smooth and feels light, yet it covers flaws and blemishes very well.
Rosa D.
Los Angeles, CA
It looks so natural! I love this foundation! This foundation is blends well, easy to apply, long lasting, and has a Matt finish. It looks extremely natural even tho I cake it on. It does get shining but it doesn't rub off.
Amanda R.
Mundelein, IL
I use this stuff all the time, it is low priced and works very well. Stays on for a long time too. All I use is a little bit at a time so it goes a long way. I love it.
Brittany T.
This is my favorite foundation. It used to leave a light cakey look, but i find that when you mix it with a little bit of moisturizer it takes that problem away and gives more of a natural look.
Aymme V.
Baytown, TX
Okay so I recently got this in my box and since I normally wear sephora foundation I was a little scared to try this but I give it 2 thumbs up! Doesn't feel heavy and it's great for this weather
member-14c206f56
Great Drug store foundation!

This saves me time when doing my makeup. My Go-to product to apply when in a hurry. There is no need to mix foundations, apply moisturizer or primer. It's great ♡
Laura B.
Peyton, CO
I haven't bought this but I tried it in the store. The color looked great in the store but when I stepped into the sun, all I saw was pure glitter. I don't know if I'd want that all over my face.
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
This foundation is my holy grail. I've tried tons and tons of different products but this is my all time favorite! I can't even tell you how many times I've repurchased. I love love love it.
Rose V.
I really love this foundation. it has a good medium to full coverage. my skin is combination skin its great for me. shine free for 8 hours. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?