BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachel L.
Milledgeville, GA
I actually received this product in my #IDoVoxBox and I was really pleased with it! It's very light feeling and the only problem I found with it is that I felt a little greasy after a while. I will definitely put a little powder on top next time! Great match to my skin tone as well.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love this foundation. It doesn't ware off or feel heavy. I only wear it in the winter time. Only because in the summer I can feel the heat of the sun wares off my foundation. But over all great product.
Keli T.
Kissimmee, FL
What a wonderful full coverage product I purchased mine over at Target I always get a great deal it stays on all day looks flawless and I have normal everyday combination skin
madison b.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is a good foundation. it has a decent coverage. only problem I found was that it rubbed off very easy. I could use a primer before and a setting powder over top and it would still look like I had none on at the end of the day. if you have oily skin I do not recommend this product, it may work better for people with dry skin.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Ashley M.
I have a problem with my makeup foundation not lasting all day. I just switched to this CoverGirl Outlast about 2 weeks ago and i have noticed that my foundation is staying on along with my other makeup!
Kacie B.
I love this foundation so much , it cover really we'll , I have light skin so usually two shades darker in Orange this one you can match and it looks great ! It's easy to blend I love it so much hope you get the chance to try it !!!!!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I really liked this primer it is for me very comparable to a $50 one from a special label company I like but since the price is less then 1/4 to 1/5 of what the other brand is I give this s 5?stars. Love.
Megan P.
McKee
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation! I've went through many bottles of this. It's the perfect everyday foundation and have medium coverage. It lasts for around 8 hours which is great to me. Everyone needs to try this one out.
Janet D.
My favorite foundation at the. Moment. Medium coverage but can def be built up to full coverage. The price is a bit expensive but so worth the hype. I love that it has a pump and many color selections.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?