BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kacie B.
I love this foundation so much , it cover really we'll , I have light skin so usually two shades darker in Orange this one you can match and it looks great ! It's easy to blend I love it so much hope you get the chance to try it !!!!!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I really liked this primer it is for me very comparable to a $50 one from a special label company I like but since the price is less then 1/4 to 1/5 of what the other brand is I give this s 5?stars. Love.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love this foundation. It doesn't ware off or feel heavy. I only wear it in the winter time. Only because in the summer I can feel the heat of the sun wares off my foundation. But over all great product.
Madison K.
Silverdale, WA
I have very oily skin and this foundation made me break out. Also the foundation tend to patch together by the end of the day and non of the colors matched my skin tone, and i should have to mix multiple colors to match my skin tone.
Janet D.
My favorite foundation at the. Moment. Medium coverage but can def be built up to full coverage. The price is a bit expensive but so worth the hype. I love that it has a pump and many color selections.
Ashliegh N.
Soledad, CA
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It covers so well and in so inexpensive. I have gone through so many of these and tend to grab it more than my high end foundations!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This foundation ACTUALLY impressed me! I tried it via the #idovoxbox and WOW! It really does stay all day without getting cakey/flaky/greasy or "sliding" off your face (you KNOW what I mean!). Try it out!
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I love this foundation. I absolutely have to use a primer with it, though --it makes my skin a little flaky and dry in some places. For people with oily skin, this would be perfect. The coverage is great!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I do like this foundation from my "i do" voxbox that i received. It was a little to heavy for me though, I'm used to a very light foundation feel. And sadly i did break out from this:/ good coverage though.
Bailey D.
Is this foundation runny and does it feel wet and slimy on your face?
ranim h.
india , karnataka
Is it important to choose a foundation according to your skin tone
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How is this foundation for people with oily skin?
Sharifa L.
How does it feel when you apply it? It's a thick or oily pr is it smooth
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
Is this a good foundation for dry skin? how is the coverage?