BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tasha H.
Yakima, WA
This is really good foundation for combo skin! Even though it is 3 in 1, I still use separate primer and concealer because I'm just high maintenance. It looks flawless on my skin, but I typically use this as my "summer foundation" because even the lightest shade is too dark. I will continue to repurchase as needed!
Lena F.
Works well for a fair complexion of you just want light coverage. I would still use a primer because I have not found anything that doesn't require one in real life. It's affordable and you can get it at any Walgreens or grocery
Danica T.
Great foundation for all day wear. It's affordable, keeps my face somewhat matte and it covers my acne scars so well! I would recommend buying different shades and testing out what works best for you.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
I like this foundation so long as I am not going to be hot or sweating. It melts right off my face and just does not last like I would like it too, but I do like the quality and wear in the winter.
Jillian B.
This foundation works amazingly for me. It lasts all day, and doesn't allow my oils to break through. I have combination skin, and it does not cling to dry patches or emphasize my pores. It blends easily, and the coverage is great.
Elexis M.
Super happy with this product! its my go-to foundation but ill be glad to try something else. good coverage, stays all day on me, I'm oily so I'm happy to that this actually stays without makieme greasy. this has been the best color match out of any other foundation iv used
victoria e.
staten island, NY
I don't wear foundation often but when I do, it's always this one.
A friend recommended it to me and it's incredibly easy to use. Coverage builds up easily and lasts all day, even if I'm sweating.
Erika w.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love love love this foundation!! this is the only one I have repurchased over and over. good selection of colors to find an easy match. combo/oily skin and I can wear it all day without worrying about it breaking up on my skin.
danelys p.
Doral, FL
La amooo es super cumple su.funcion su.cobertura es amplia y su durAción es excelente volveria a usarla y la super recomiendo, mi piel es mixta y me va bien con ella
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This foundation for the moment its my favorite i try differents foundations but for the moment this is the best. its full coverage, its not heavy and fits perfect with my skin tone..and the prices its awesome
Bailey D.
Is this foundation runny and does it feel wet and slimy on your face?
ranim h.
india , karnataka
Is it important to choose a foundation according to your skin tone
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How is this foundation for people with oily skin?
Sharifa L.
How does it feel when you apply it? It's a thick or oily pr is it smooth
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
Is this a good foundation for dry skin? how is the coverage?