BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kacie B.
I love this foundation so much , it cover really we'll , I have light skin so usually two shades darker in Orange this one you can match and it looks great ! It's easy to blend I love it so much hope you get the chance to try it !!!!!
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love this foundation. It doesn't ware off or feel heavy. I only wear it in the winter time. Only because in the summer I can feel the heat of the sun wares off my foundation. But over all great product.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
madison b.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is a good foundation. it has a decent coverage. only problem I found was that it rubbed off very easy. I could use a primer before and a setting powder over top and it would still look like I had none on at the end of the day. if you have oily skin I do not recommend this product, it may work better for people with dry skin.
Ashliegh N.
Soledad, CA
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It covers so well and in so inexpensive. I have gone through so many of these and tend to grab it more than my high end foundations!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I really liked this primer it is for me very comparable to a $50 one from a special label company I like but since the price is less then 1/4 to 1/5 of what the other brand is I give this s 5?stars. Love.
Keli T.
Kissimmee, FL
What a wonderful full coverage product I purchased mine over at Target I always get a great deal it stays on all day looks flawless and I have normal everyday combination skin
Janet D.
My favorite foundation at the. Moment. Medium coverage but can def be built up to full coverage. The price is a bit expensive but so worth the hype. I love that it has a pump and many color selections.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
If you have dry skin this is not for you stay away it accentuates your dry patches and makes your skin feel tight and makes you flakey plus it settles into fine lines making you look older than you are !
Ashley M.
I have a problem with my makeup foundation not lasting all day. I just switched to this CoverGirl Outlast about 2 weeks ago and i have noticed that my foundation is staying on along with my other makeup!
Emily S.
Devon
I am looking for a good coverage foundation but I don't want it to look cakes or like I'm wearing a lot of make up. Does it look thick on the skin ?
Leslie N.
Portland, TX
How is the coverage ?
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never tried this brand ? What are some pros and cons ? Is it good for oily skin types ?
lauren k.
canada
How is this for people with really oily skin?
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this foundation! But is it just me or the shades are not that great? I feel they are more to pink undertones and I have yellow undertone so I have to combine two of them, Am I the only one having to do this?