BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yesenia P.
I can not knock this product, I thought the coverage was great and for the price it was pretty good, but the color selection feels limited and this crap oxidizes like no other. Back to coverfx I go..
Daniela S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
By far the most flawless foundation I've ever tried. I've recommend it to many of my friends as well as my sister, and they all agree it is a must-have product. There is a shade to match almost any skin tone, and after using the foundation you'll need little if any concealer.
Jocelyn S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I've been using this foundation for months and love it. I have really dry skin and it goes on perfectly. I'm seriously in love with it. It also has amazing coverage and doesn't look cakey on the skin.
sueann a.
Great foundation I love it it does what it says, it goes on smoothly and last all day. For me it's the best store brand so far. it doesn't dry or make my skin oily and it looks natural not cakey lol
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation. I have combination skin and it provides excellent coverage. Every time I try a different drug store foundation I always regret not buying this one.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Awesome foundation, especially for the price. It tends to cling on my dry patches, but a good moisturizer and primer make it do that less. The fullest covering foundation I've found at the drug store.
Vanessa V.
This was a great foundation the first couple of months but then I noticed it started to look cakey. Not sure if it was the foundation or my skin. But it is great for oily skin..it keeps you matte all day
Paola R.
Very good foundation honesty! Has very nice finish to it specially for the price know that I know that there might be some very expensive ones but this product is very nice and stays on the whole day.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I love this foundation. I tried it out and fell in love. It has the best coverage, color and it has all 3 things you need in a foundation. I will never go back to anything else. It is also affordable!
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Next to my colorstay this is my go to foundation for year round use. I usually get a color lighter than my skin because it does oxidize but I can work with it. Usually lasts about 8 to 9 hours with a powder and looks pretty natural.
Brooklin S.
Is this foundation one that stays or one that the minute I touch my face it will smear?
Vanessa L.
Sunrise, FL
How well does this foundation photograph? Usually the higher the SPF the lighter you look with flash photography. Does this foundation make you look really light in pictures?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I was wondering if this foundation works for oily skin?
May W.
I have dry skin and does this foundation blend well on dry skin? I can get dry patches on both of the Tarte amazon clay and urban decay naked skin foundation. Does anyone use any of them and how you compare covergirl to them?
Kelly W.
Sometimes, Covergirl seems to come with that "makeup" smell. Does this foundation have that smell? (I hope that makes sense, haha.)