BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
I love this product.... I used to use another foundation but got ahold of covergirl and it feels amazing. Very lightweight and dewy , i don't like matte finish it makes my skin look dry! Love this!!
Aida T.
You like natural look. I will recommend every woman that wants to look young and beautiful. not grease mess or heavy creams, your friends will love your natural look and this fabulous foundation.
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. None of the colors matched just right and it made my skin look drier than it actually was! I also noticed it clogged my pores and gave me a small break out.
Jade M.
It's a great foundation for almost all skin types and its affordable. I do recommend this to others to try however it was not for me. I did not dry out my skin further but through out the day it would get darker and tend to cake up.
Cynthia S.
I just purchased it but maybe once i get my correct shade, i might think different. Right now still liking my fit me foundation stick because it makes it appear like I'm not wearing any foundation.
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
I really like this foundation. I am oily and acne prone, but it has a long wear and I haven't noticed any new breakouts. I find I still need to top it with a setting powder, but it doesn't look cakey.
danelys p.
Doral, FL
La amooo es super cumple su.funcion su.cobertura es amplia y su durAción es excelente volveria a usarla y la super recomiendo, mi piel es mixta y me va bien con ella
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Obsessed with this foundation. I've been using this for months and still love it. It doesn't make my skin oily through out the day and has nice coverage. Not to mention it looks natural as well.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
I never thought I'd find a foundation I appreciate more the my Revlon Colorstay, but this hit the mark! Amazing coverage, very buildable, blends well, long lasting, & leaves a smooth finish. Remarkable.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Ok first of all I never wore foundation, but with age comes the need. I hit the jackpot with Covergirl 3in1 outlast. I love the light weight feel and it lasts all day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?