BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I love this foundation. It doesn't ware off or feel heavy. I only wear it in the winter time. Only because in the summer I can feel the heat of the sun wares off my foundation. But over all great product.
Kacie B.
I love this foundation so much , it cover really we'll , I have light skin so usually two shades darker in Orange this one you can match and it looks great ! It's easy to blend I love it so much hope you get the chance to try it !!!!!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I really liked this primer it is for me very comparable to a $50 one from a special label company I like but since the price is less then 1/4 to 1/5 of what the other brand is I give this s 5?stars. Love.
Marine A.
I love this foundation from the drugstore. If has very good coverage. Stays on for a long time. I don't need touching up with this foundation. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Janet D.
My favorite foundation at the. Moment. Medium coverage but can def be built up to full coverage. The price is a bit expensive but so worth the hype. I love that it has a pump and many color selections.
Ashliegh N.
Soledad, CA
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It covers so well and in so inexpensive. I have gone through so many of these and tend to grab it more than my high end foundations!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This foundation ACTUALLY impressed me! I tried it via the #idovoxbox and WOW! It really does stay all day without getting cakey/flaky/greasy or "sliding" off your face (you KNOW what I mean!). Try it out!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I do like this foundation from my "i do" voxbox that i received. It was a little to heavy for me though, I'm used to a very light foundation feel. And sadly i did break out from this:/ good coverage though.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
If you have dry skin this is not for you stay away it accentuates your dry patches and makes your skin feel tight and makes you flakey plus it settles into fine lines making you look older than you are !
Hannah W.
Everett, WA
Really good drugstore foundation, would definitely classify it as medium-full coverage. It's very build able but applies best with a make up sponge for a light, non cakey look
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?