BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alisa F.
Definitely my favorite foundation! It's not super expensive, but it does great for the job. It helps control my oily face and it lasts all day. It doesn't make my face look like I just have a glob of make up on. Would recommend!
Kendall L.
Walkersville, MD
I really like this foundation. They have a lot of color selections and the price is really good. The coverage is a little too sheer for me, but if you don't have much to covert and just want to even your skin, this would work well.
Elexis M.
Super happy with this product! its my go-to foundation but ill be glad to try something else. good coverage, stays all day on me, I'm oily so I'm happy to that this actually stays without makieme greasy. this has been the best color match out of any other foundation iv used
Jillian B.
This foundation works amazingly for me. It lasts all day, and doesn't allow my oils to break through. I have combination skin, and it does not cling to dry patches or emphasize my pores. It blends easily, and the coverage is great.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect foundation. It's leave the skin feeling great as if you didn't have any make up on . Also it has a matte finish which I love and recommend if you have oily skin.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Just bought this foundation a couple days ago and I Love it! I have combination skin and It lasts all day and doesn't look to heavy. I get the best results when I use a beauty blender to put it on!
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This foundation for the moment its my favorite i try differents foundations but for the moment this is the best. its full coverage, its not heavy and fits perfect with my skin tone..and the prices its awesome
Laura L.
Beaverton, OR
This was a great foundation for my oily skin. it has lasted a good time and blended so easily. the color match was tricky but I ended finding my perfect match. such a good, affordable foundation.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
I received this foundation in my #IDoVoxBox. I don't normally use liquid foundation, but figured I'd give this a try. The shade matches my skin quite well (I have very fair skin) and blends in well.
Teresa T.
San Diego, CA
Thin foundation that blends nicely with fingers, concealer brush (i use bareminerals), or flat top kabuki (sonia kashuk). SUCH good coverage for such a lightweight foundation. Only complaint would be how dirty the clear cover gets.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?