BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This worked so well. I saw a lot of mixed reviews about this so I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I happy! No breakouts, no dry skin, and definitely no oily skin
amy s.
Bothell, WA
I have been looking here and there for a good foundations & then i started to watch you tube videos,,everyone was saying its good one!
i thought to try it too,,and i was really happy i did!
1st of all it really last for all day along!
2nd its not heavy at all still cover everything!
3rd it comes with a real good price,,like 9 $ or somthing!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I bought this today.. In classic tan 860
I like it matches my skin perfectly.. Need to see how build able it is. I will keep using to see how it does under humidity and other weather elements . I will keep u posted !!
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
This is a decent drugstore foundation but it is on the thicker side. I love that it dries down to a semi matte finish and the coverage is decent. Fingers is the only way to use this foundation so keep that in mind. I also feel like I need to set this with a light coat of translucent powder.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD
Purchased for a friend. She absolutely loves it. Purchased online at AMAZON with fast shipping. Makes skin Duffy and soft. Best I've had do far ya know. Definitely affordable and I will forever and always recommend it to everyone else I meet.
Tracey V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like this foundation. I bought it when I saw all the hype around it. It makes my skin look cakey, clings to dry patches and the color selection is terrible. I have to mix it with another foundation to be able to use it. Will not buy again!
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Good for combo/oily girls. The shades aren't meant for super pale girls.. it looked like a mask on me because the undertones aren't right but if they have your perfect shade, I can see why people would love it.
Sophia S.
Miami
Well, i bought this foundation like 2 shades darker so i mix it with a lighter bb cream and it seems to work great. It has am excelent medium coverage, and its smooth, but sometimes it cakes in my face so thats why i gave 4 start. In an overall its a great product and its worth the money.
Kari S.
Ripley, OH
This product not only leaves your skin feeling smooth but it also covers and fixes your blemishes! Cover girl is all I use when it comes to foundation! I recommend this to anyone!
Kisha F.
FL
Picked this up last month, at Publix. I can say I like it for what it has. It is affordable, and a 3 in 1. It has medium coverage, but is very easy to blend and I'd buy it again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?