BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
This product is ok. I have oily skin so for my skin type is this product didn't work. It was to oily for me and separated on my skin and didn't sink in and blend
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Molly L.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I purchase this product at Target or Walmart. As someone who doesn't use makeup very much, I appreciate that it makes using makeup easier for me. My skin is normal, with occasional dry patches, and I have had no trouble with this makeup.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great make up, light and smooth, I love wearing it during the day. If you looking for more coverage this might not be the right one for you. I received this item for free testing, from Influnester
Vanessa Z.
In my cosmetics, I can not miss this basis, I love it because it leaves a natural finish and the best thing is high coverage, spent years using it and not leave it for anything
prisila g.
Didn't really look like i was wearing anything, which should be good unless you're trying to cover spots and red cheeks. didn't really last all day but i still use it when i run out of my other foundation
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great coverage, it stays on for a long time and it works wonders with my oily/combination skin. I have a very oily T-zone, and the rest of my face is pretty normal.
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I love using this product because it covers all flaws that u don't want to show. It also doesn't looked caked on it looks smooth and natural. It stays on well, especially for having oily skin like I do.
Amanda J.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for every day use. However, it doesn't ever fully dry. It always feels sticky. The coverage is medium, which I prefer. I would definitely repurchase.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this foundation. It has cut down my makeup application time immensely because it eliminates the need for concealer as well as powder! It has amazing coverage and truly lasts nearly all day! Love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?