BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. Great coverage, nice matte finish, easy to blend and build without looking cakey. This foundation stays on incredibly well. I totally recommend it to everyone.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Awesome foundation, especially for the price. It tends to cling on my dry patches, but a good moisturizer and primer make it do that less. The fullest covering foundation I've found at the drug store.
Vanessa V.
This was a great foundation the first couple of months but then I noticed it started to look cakey. Not sure if it was the foundation or my skin. But it is great for oily skin..it keeps you matte all day
Daniela S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
By far the most flawless foundation I've ever tried. I've recommend it to many of my friends as well as my sister, and they all agree it is a must-have product. There is a shade to match almost any skin tone, and after using the foundation you'll need little if any concealer.
Jocelyn S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I've been using this foundation for months and love it. I have really dry skin and it goes on perfectly. I'm seriously in love with it. It also has amazing coverage and doesn't look cakey on the skin.
sueann a.
Great foundation I love it it does what it says, it goes on smoothly and last all day. For me it's the best store brand so far. it doesn't dry or make my skin oily and it looks natural not cakey lol
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
This is my all time favorite drug store foundation. I have combination skin and it provides excellent coverage. Every time I try a different drug store foundation I always regret not buying this one.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Oe of the best drug store foundations ive ever tried it stays on also looks ad feels great on the skin i would recommend this to anyone who likes matte finishes and medium to full coverage foundation
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I love this foundation. I tried it out and fell in love. It has the best coverage, color and it has all 3 things you need in a foundation. I will never go back to anything else. It is also affordable!
Jenna J.
Boston
This foundation is not oily and stays right where you put it all day long. Its reasonably priced and provides medium to heavy coverage. It layers and blends well but does oxidize a bit on fair skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?