BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tabitha H.
I bought this foundation after reading all of the great reviews here on Influenster. It seems to cover pretty well, I still have problems with my skin becoming very oily though. It's pretty good for a drugstore brand.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
This foundation made my face look cakey. I tried with primer, brush and beauty blender and nothing worked. Color selection is poor too in my opinion... returned it
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
Go to Glam Products Are those offering multiple benefits .
This Formula performs as advertised AND the Blue Packaging is on-point n Trending; as well as gorgeous.
Tinisha P.
This is the one and only foundation out of many tried, including the bests like MAC and other expensive popular brands, that actually works for me! It makes my skin look flawless and porcelain. I live by this product
Rachel E.
philadelphia
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this foundation! I like that it's a 3-in-1. The coverage is pretty good. And it's lightweight. It last pretty long too I just touch up with powder and it looks great. I would buy this again. COVERGIRL
Monica E.
First Time Trying This Foundation, So Far I Like It Coverage Is Buildable. I Bought It At Walgreens. They Need More Shades, I Have Yellow Under Tones And Acene Prone Skin. It's Easy To Apply/Use. I Still Don't Know If I'll Buy This Foundation Again.
Shannon C.
West Allis, WI
In my 37 years I honestly think this is my favorite foundation! From pricier brands on down, I love the coverage and how my skin and pores look! I have combination skin and it is perfect on both my dry and oily spots!
Katherine C.
Downey, CA
Es una base liquida que se adhiere
Bien a mi piel. Me encanta para usarlo de diario. Es depende para que lo necesites. Es la primera vez que lo uso y es lo maximo.
Vidhi P.
Macon, GA
Love this stuff. not too expensive and it works like a charm. it doesn't look like it's caked on or anything. it stays on for a while! love it and definitely recommend it!
Merima B.
This foundation is amazing. It is very buildable and does not make the face look cakey at all. There is many colors to choose from. It looks so beautiful on the face. The coverage is amazing,, medium to full coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?