BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maria A.
Compton, Ca
This is absolutely my favorite drugstore foundation i love it does what it says and is full coverage to a flawless look. With all the different shades there's so many to choose to get your right shade.
Isabelle O.
This product has amazing coverage that lasts for 24 hours! There's no need for touch ups with this foundation it's got 3 in 1 to give you a flawless finish that stays put!
Ericka C.
This is my everyday foundation. I have oily skin, and it works great for me. Its a build able foundation, medium coverage. Feels light on my skin, I started to wear this last year around Feb. and I've loved it since than. Haven't switched, although sometimes for better coverage I do mix my Mac Studio Fix liquid foundation.
Marjorie S.
Streamwood, IL
Received a bottle in my #IDoVoxBox. I have a hard time finding a good foundation to match my skin tone, but this matches so well!! Only used it once but my face didn't break out almost immediately after I put it on like it did with a few foundations I've used so that's great.
Victoria P.
This is my first foundation i ever used and i am in love. it is medium-full coverage it can be buildable. i apply it with the real techniques sponge and it looks flawless that way. love the packaging.
Carol L.
Lexington, KY
I just finished my first bottle of Cover girl outlast stay 3 in 1 foundation and I loved it.
It went on smooth and stayed on all day. I have already purchased a new bottle.
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
I tried this foundation off of some recommendations from friends. I'm so glad that I did. The color matches perfect. It last all day. I wore it all weekend when I was doing soccer stuff and it stayed.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
Ok...
This product claims to be the 3 in 1 but yet for some reason it left my skin very dry and I have very oily skin, I could see my dry patches going through the foundation.
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Next to my colorstay this is my go to foundation for year round use. I usually get a color lighter than my skin because it does oxidize but I can work with it. Usually lasts about 8 to 9 hours with a powder and looks pretty natural.
Reema B.
One of the best drugstore foundations for someone who is looking for a long lasting, full coverage foundation. I have oily skin and this product lasts all day for me. LOVE!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?