BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This foundation ACTUALLY impressed me! I tried it via the #idovoxbox and WOW! It really does stay all day without getting cakey/flaky/greasy or "sliding" off your face (you KNOW what I mean!). Try it out!
Anna T.
Beaufort, SC
I do like this foundation from my "i do" voxbox that i received. It was a little to heavy for me though, I'm used to a very light foundation feel. And sadly i did break out from this:/ good coverage though.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
If you have dry skin this is not for you stay away it accentuates your dry patches and makes your skin feel tight and makes you flakey plus it settles into fine lines making you look older than you are !
Madison K.
Silverdale, WA
I have very oily skin and this foundation made me break out. Also the foundation tend to patch together by the end of the day and non of the colors matched my skin tone, and i should have to mix multiple colors to match my skin tone.
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
Just got this for free in my last influenster box. Perfect shade and love that it stays in and covers my acne scares! So so pleased with this product that when my free one is gone... I'm buying a new one.
Zuzu H.
Vallejo, CA
This liquid foundation has pretty good coverage. This foundation also applies nicely with a beauty blinder. I love the pump and the spf. With an oily t zone this foundation breaks up after 6 hours or so.
Hannah W.
Everett, WA
Really good drugstore foundation, would definitely classify it as medium-full coverage. It's very build able but applies best with a make up sponge for a light, non cakey look
Meridith A.
Grand Haven, MI
I like the coverage this foundation gives. The color options are great and it applies easily with my beauty blender. The formula is great especially for a drugstore product.
Maria A.
Compton, Ca
This is absolutely my favorite drugstore foundation i love it does what it says and is full coverage to a flawless look. With all the different shades there's so many to choose to get your right shade.
Isabelle O.
This product has amazing coverage that lasts for 24 hours! There's no need for touch ups with this foundation it's got 3 in 1 to give you a flawless finish that stays put!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?