BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this foundation. It has cut down my makeup application time immensely because it eliminates the need for concealer as well as powder! It has amazing coverage and truly lasts nearly all day! Love it!
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
This product is ok. I have oily skin so for my skin type is this product didn't work. It was to oily for me and separated on my skin and didn't sink in and blend
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's been such a long time since I've bought liquid makeup. I hated how after a few hours it would feel caked or heavy on your face. Well when I tried this...I couldn't believe how light it was and how it covered my face with very little. The color match perfect and I have rebought.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
I have tried a few different foundations lately, but I keep coming back to this one! It is full coverage but does not look or feel heavy or Cakey. It helps even out my blotchy skin tone, lasts all day and has Spf. It does not make me break out and I had never had any sensitivity to it.

It does make dry skin look even more dry, so make sure to stay moisturized!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Let me start with this: I hate foundation. This is the only one I've ever found that stays and lasts all day. I don't like wearing it but on the occasion I really need it it's the best. It works as a concealer too! The lightest color is a bit dark for me and that's my only complaint.
Amanda J.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for every day use. However, it doesn't ever fully dry. It always feels sticky. The coverage is medium, which I prefer. I would definitely repurchase.
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I love using this product because it covers all flaws that u don't want to show. It also doesn't looked caked on it looks smooth and natural. It stays on well, especially for having oily skin like I do.
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
I started using this 2 years ago and i have been impressed ever since. it blends well and never have any lines on my cheeks. it makes my face have a natural look. it would take a miracle to get me to switch
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great make up, light and smooth, I love wearing it during the day. If you looking for more coverage this might not be the right one for you. I received this item for free testing, from Influnester
Leah R.
This liquid foundation is not like most foundation is blends to your skin really easily and doesn't leave it looking Cakey or powdery afterwards and stays on for most of the day
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?