BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marilynn C.
This foundation is amazing !! I swear by it and it's become one of my holy grail products ... it literally will last all day and has a medium to maximum coverage
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK
Love this foundation.! they have a range of colors which i love because I'm always in between shades:l i have combination skin and it works perfectly :) its medium coverage which is great for school because its not too much but it covers blemishes.
melissa v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this foundation especially since I get really oily in my t-zone, it keeps me matte throughout the day even when I don't apply a primer or setting spray. it lasts throughout the day and I've been through soo many bottles of it. highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable foundation.
TeRae R.
Great foundation! Has full coverage and last throughout the day. I'm currently using this foundation right now..it's even better that it's a long wearing, full coverage foundation that can be found at the drugstore
Kayla S.
Kent, OH
I loved this product! I have oily skin and always have a hard time finding products that actually don't make me more oily, but this was wonderful. It keep my face pretty much matte all day and has great coverage.
This is one of the best foundation I have ever used! It's easy to apply! The price is great and the coverage is even better! I have combination skin and it works great for me! My skin is also really red and it covers it all up! Money well spent!
Gracelynn G.
This stuff is very inexpensive and can work amazing!! Now I'm quite dark skinned so finding a shade my color can be hard but I found one close enough to me and it covers amazingly.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Fantastic foundation! I have many in many different price points but I tend to reach for this more frequently than others. Lots of long lasting coverage and it feels nice on the skin. I already have a back-up, lol!
Emily D.
Plymouth, MN
I mean I got what I paid for. It makes me look very cakey and dry. It does match my skin tone though which is very rare for me so that's why it's getting 3 stars
Jessica S.
Florence , Al
I love cover girl products and this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. Works great on any skin type just make sure to set its powder and finishing spray if you are oily!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?