BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Vanessa Z.
In my cosmetics, I can not miss this basis, I love it because it leaves a natural finish and the best thing is high coverage, spent years using it and not leave it for anything
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this foundation. It has cut down my makeup application time immensely because it eliminates the need for concealer as well as powder! It has amazing coverage and truly lasts nearly all day! Love it!
Molly L.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I purchase this product at Target or Walmart. As someone who doesn't use makeup very much, I appreciate that it makes using makeup easier for me. My skin is normal, with occasional dry patches, and I have had no trouble with this makeup.
Sophia H.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this formula, it lasts all day and doesn't make me oily. I have multiple shades of this to match my skin tone year round, definitely a staple in my collection.
Amanda J.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for every day use. However, it doesn't ever fully dry. It always feels sticky. The coverage is medium, which I prefer. I would definitely repurchase.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great make up, light and smooth, I love wearing it during the day. If you looking for more coverage this might not be the right one for you. I received this item for free testing, from Influnester
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
I started using this 2 years ago and i have been impressed ever since. it blends well and never have any lines on my cheeks. it makes my face have a natural look. it would take a miracle to get me to switch
Leah R.
This liquid foundation is not like most foundation is blends to your skin really easily and doesn't leave it looking Cakey or powdery afterwards and stays on for most of the day
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
This used to be my go-to drugstore foundation. It has very good coverage and doesn't crease. The only problem is that it would start to feel a little heavy after a while but it's still one of my favorites.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?