BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Vanessa Z.
In my cosmetics, I can not miss this basis, I love it because it leaves a natural finish and the best thing is high coverage, spent years using it and not leave it for anything
Sophia H.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this formula, it lasts all day and doesn't make me oily. I have multiple shades of this to match my skin tone year round, definitely a staple in my collection.
Amanda J.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It's great for every day use. However, it doesn't ever fully dry. It always feels sticky. The coverage is medium, which I prefer. I would definitely repurchase.
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I love using this product because it covers all flaws that u don't want to show. It also doesn't looked caked on it looks smooth and natural. It stays on well, especially for having oily skin like I do.
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
I started using this 2 years ago and i have been impressed ever since. it blends well and never have any lines on my cheeks. it makes my face have a natural look. it would take a miracle to get me to switch
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's been such a long time since I've bought liquid makeup. I hated how after a few hours it would feel caked or heavy on your face. Well when I tried this...I couldn't believe how light it was and how it covered my face with very little. The color match perfect and I have rebought.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
This used to be my go-to drugstore foundation. It has very good coverage and doesn't crease. The only problem is that it would start to feel a little heavy after a while but it's still one of my favorites.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
I have tried a few different foundations lately, but I keep coming back to this one! It is full coverage but does not look or feel heavy or Cakey. It helps even out my blotchy skin tone, lasts all day and has Spf. It does not make me break out and I had never had any sensitivity to it.

It does make dry skin look even more dry, so make sure to stay moisturized!
Rachel L.
Milledgeville, GA
I actually received this product in my #IDoVoxBox and I was really pleased with it! It's very light feeling and the only problem I found with it is that I felt a little greasy after a while. I will definitely put a little powder on top next time! Great match to my skin tone as well.
Molly L.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I purchase this product at Target or Walmart. As someone who doesn't use makeup very much, I appreciate that it makes using makeup easier for me. My skin is normal, with occasional dry patches, and I have had no trouble with this makeup.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?