BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
Tabatha L.
Lodi, OH
It's a good cheap Fondation but once you switch to brands like Mac and Makeup Forever its not that greatest but it does have a creamy formula and a decent coverage
Tabitha H.
I bought this foundation after reading all of the great reviews here on Influenster. It seems to cover pretty well, I still have problems with my skin becoming very oily though. It's pretty good for a drugstore brand.
Amanda E.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this foundation every day, it's my number one go to. It makes my face feel like I have nothing on it and even just a little dab of it will cover your face. Also, it lasts a lot longer than other foundations.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Fantastic foundation! I have many in many different price points but I tend to reach for this more frequently than others. Lots of long lasting coverage and it feels nice on the skin. I already have a back-up, lol!
Pamela H.
I received this foundation in a vox box. I use very high end makeup and was delighted to see that this finundation measured up. It was not thick or cakes, my skin shines through. It also provided nice coverage for problem areas. I will make sure that this is now a permanent part of my makeup bag
Daniela C.
St George, UT
This is my all time favorite foundation untill i find something better, i use this everyday and you can build it up to full coverage and i love it, its a bit thicker consistency but i like that in my foundation.
melissa v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this foundation especially since I get really oily in my t-zone, it keeps me matte throughout the day even when I don't apply a primer or setting spray. it lasts throughout the day and I've been through soo many bottles of it. highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable foundation.
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
Just recently have been trying out this product and it's pretty good! The formula is very smooth and makes my skin feel silky. The only issue I have with it is that it will face in certain spots during the day.
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Works soo well! BLENDS AMAZINGLY! I love this foundations. It is one of my top five favorites. I have been using it for about 4 years and I alwaya go back to it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?