BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexyss R.
Kenosha, WI
This is my favorite foundation ever! I have tried many drugstore as well as high end foundations and none of them compare to this. It is full coverage, stays all day, and finishes to a nice natural finish. I have very dry skin and this doesn't stick to dry patches and hydrates nicely. I've never found a better color match for me or tried a better full coverage formula.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverton, NJ
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have repurchased this at least 5x. It is a little pricey for drugstore, but is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. $13 in Target. Stays matte, and covers. The pump is a plus. I do set with powder though. I have oily skin, and this works well for it. I find it makes my skin better. Can oxidize as it gets older.. but I find that with many of my cover girl foundations. Nonetheless so still repurchase whenever I run out.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
The price point is good if you just want a basic foundation to experiment with, but I found this far too oily. I think they were going for a "Dewey" finish but with my oily skin it just looked greasy. I do like the packaging - it's easy to get out. It's fine, but I'll be looking for other options.
Chrisell N.
edinburg
Review for: Other more...
I have this foundation in the shade 825 and I absolutely love it. It goes on so smoothly with my real techniques sponge and doesn’t look cakey at all . It doesn’t have a matte or dewy finish, it’s kind of medium, but if you set it, it will last all day long. The coverage is medium as well, but can definitely be built up. It’s the perfect foundation for an every day look
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great drugstore foundation. I have been using it for a few months now. So happy I tried this out! You can get good coverage and it is buildable. It does last a long time and doesn't look awful at the end of the day. I will be repurchasing this. I have fair to medium tone and normal to dry skin.
Dakota L.
Parlin, NJ
Review for: Classic Ivory, Creamy Natural more...
I’ve been using this product for literally almost 5 years now. Because it’s the 3-1 it does a really great job on coverage and it lasts pretty much all day. I do wear a powder on top of it (Bare Minerals) and sometimes I bring a brush just to touch up if I have a long day.

I’ve tried about 6 or 7 other foundations ranging from Maybelline to Wet and Wild to NYX and this one beats them all so far!
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I wore this for an 8 hr work day, and it stayed on pretty good. I work in a factory. So if anything doesn't sweat off, I'll give it an A++. But it did kinda run off on my nose. But that's any foundation I seem to use. 😅
Ashley H.
Chester, VA
I found this formula to be nice and light. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation. It is a wonderful product, but I still feel the need for concealer and primer. The finish gives you a nice dewy look. I love the pump lock. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Joanna V.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
One of my favorite and first drugstore foundations. Full coverage and matte finish. Very long lasting always get complimented when i wear this foundation. Easy to apply with a flat kabuki brush or makeup sponge. I’ve repurchased this foundation every time I run out of it. I do go from shade 842 to 845 in the summer !! Totally recommend great for beginners with oily skin and acne scars.
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have used this foundation since I was 18 years old, and I have never had any issues! I love the consistency and it is the perfect level of moisturization for my skin.
The only issue I have with it is it doesn't come in very many shades and sometimes I want a thicker coverage, but this is very hard to build up without it looking cakey.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?