BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
ismari p.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best !!! I have very dry skin and it works quiet well with it . A tip that works with all types of foundation is that if you have really dry skin to put on 3 instead of one layer of your moisturizer and your skin will look flawless !
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's been such a long time since I've bought liquid makeup. I hated how after a few hours it would feel caked or heavy on your face. Well when I tried this...I couldn't believe how light it was and how it covered my face with very little. The color match perfect and I have rebought.
Leah R.
This liquid foundation is not like most foundation is blends to your skin really easily and doesn't leave it looking Cakey or powdery afterwards and stays on for most of the day
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Megan G.
I just recently picked up this foundation and I am in love with it! It blends nicely and really works with my oily skin! Would recommend setting with a powder if you don't already do so. Love the product!
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
This foundation makes my skin look so soft which I absolutely love. However, after a week my skin started to get dry and oily. It's probably only my skin that has that reaction to it because it is sensitive.
Raquel A.
Mount Rainier, MD
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great coverage, it stays on for a long time and it works wonders with my oily/combination skin. I have a very oily T-zone, and the rest of my face is pretty normal.
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I love using this product because it covers all flaws that u don't want to show. It also doesn't looked caked on it looks smooth and natural. It stays on well, especially for having oily skin like I do.
Ashley H.
Lexington, KY
My favorite foundation, it's full coverage, and is perfect for oily skin I've found out. I've been using this foundation for almost two years now and this is my go to. Love it.
prisila g.
Didn't really look like i was wearing anything, which should be good unless you're trying to cover spots and red cheeks. didn't really last all day but i still use it when i run out of my other foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?