BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiara M.
Lafayette, IN
My all time favorite drugstore foundation!!!! Long lasting, smooth, build able coverage, cheap, and even sunscreen! Can't go wrong with this one, I feel like everyone needs to try this out!
Beverly W.
I LOVE this foundation! My go to foundation for sure! Glides on smooth and the pigmentation is perfect for most all skin types! Oil doesn't peek through until late in the day.
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I received this for free for testing purposes from VoxBox and I'm glad I did. I would've never bought it myself but now that I've tried it and fallen in love with it i buy it all the time now. I recommend this to anyone.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this foundation! Good price and has good coverage. One of my favorite drugstore foundations. It feels great on my skin and lasts a long time. The color choices are also great and matches perfectly with my skin tone.
Lily G.
Belmont
One of the worst foundations that I have used. It made me look cakey, no matter what setting pouder I used, it still melted. It didn't blend well. Definitely one I will not be using again.
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
Such an amazing and affordable foundation. It's also great for people with oily skin! I apply it with primer and I also set it with powder and it lasts me all day. Plus the price is amazing
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I JUST started using this, and i fell in love, it has amazing coverage, matches me and love the finish, i just did a first impression yesterday on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZr_i8ZhAk... so far so good,
marlen p.
Love this foundation. Easy to blend with my makeup brush and my beauty blender. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. One of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. Love that they have variety of shades to choose from.
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really do love this product. It really gives that natural without looking like there is too much on and it prevents looking or feeling heavy. I wear it daily because of the convenience of the product.I would recommend this to girls who like a light and natural look.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I have super dry skin. After a day of using this, my face looked oily and the foundation began to separate. I tried it again and then my face starting breaking out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?