BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Works soo well! BLENDS AMAZINGLY! I love this foundations. It is one of my top five favorites. I have been using it for about 4 years and I alwaya go back to it.
Glynnis S.
albany, NY
This is my favorite foundation. I have been using this foundation for years now. I found myself trying drugstore and high end foundation and I always seem to come back to this one.
Amanda E.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this foundation every day, it's my number one go to. It makes my face feel like I have nothing on it and even just a little dab of it will cover your face. Also, it lasts a lot longer than other foundations.
Verenice H.
Sebring, FL
This foundation is great! Love the long lasting wear, very easy to apply, and it smells great. Unlike regular heavy go foundation this is Light for all day wear.
Taylor D.
I love this foundation it has a good color range and has great coverage. When you wear it, it isn't to heavy even though it's great coverage. I love it and recommend it to everyone!
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
My favorite foundation from the drugstore. It says 3-in-1 foundation which includes a concealer and primer. I definitely think for your whole face, it does have that. If you have dark circles you will still need to apply a little bit more concealer but for a quick makeup day, this is stunning.
Pamela H.
I received this foundation in a vox box. I use very high end makeup and was delighted to see that this finundation measured up. It was not thick or cakes, my skin shines through. It also provided nice coverage for problem areas. I will make sure that this is now a permanent part of my makeup bag
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
This has been my favorite foundation lately. It is a full coverage foundation that blends effortlessly and never looks cakey on me. I love the color range and the cheap price tag. Doesn't get any better than this!
melissa v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this foundation especially since I get really oily in my t-zone, it keeps me matte throughout the day even when I don't apply a primer or setting spray. it lasts throughout the day and I've been through soo many bottles of it. highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable foundation.
Yovana C.
CANOGA PARK
Love this foundation.! they have a range of colors which i love because I'm always in between shades:l i have combination skin and it works perfectly :) its medium coverage which is great for school because its not too much but it covers blemishes.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?