BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shannon C.
West Allis, WI
In my 37 years I honestly think this is my favorite foundation! From pricier brands on down, I love the coverage and how my skin and pores look! I have combination skin and it is perfect on both my dry and oily spots!
Vidhi P.
Macon, GA
Love this stuff. not too expensive and it works like a charm. it doesn't look like it's caked on or anything. it stays on for a while! love it and definitely recommend it!
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
Montella D.
Tupelo, MS
I really do love this foundation. Plus its by a good brand. Covergirl is really worth it i must say, it keeps me covered after those long days of school and work i still look flawless.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I'm really liking this foundation I've heard great things about it and I had to try it for myself and I have to say its awesome for the price of like $8 compared to a lot of other drugstore foundations. It keeps my skin matte and feels good in my skin the color is great blends easily I really like it.
Amanda D.
I have the beige color for this product and I love it. I've been complimented about my makeup while wearing it which is always nice to hear! It has great coverage and doesn't make my face feel oily. I'd recommend it!
Tabitha H.
I bought this foundation after reading all of the great reviews here on Influenster. It seems to cover pretty well, I still have problems with my skin becoming very oily though. It's pretty good for a drugstore brand.
Carly C.
Goleta, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I have purchased this about four or five times. I love that it dries to a matte finish. It is absolutely flawless. Highly recommend for all skin types. even oily like mine!
Merima B.
This foundation is amazing. It is very buildable and does not make the face look cakey at all. There is many colors to choose from. It looks so beautiful on the face. The coverage is amazing,, medium to full coverage.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
I hate the finish of this foundation, it feels so heavy and unlike other foundation that don't have scents this foundation has a really weird smell. There's definitely other drug store foundations that are better
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?