BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Good for combo/oily girls. The shades aren't meant for super pale girls.. it looked like a mask on me because the undertones aren't right but if they have your perfect shade, I can see why people would love it.
Kisha F.
FL
Picked this up last month, at Publix. I can say I like it for what it has. It is affordable, and a 3 in 1. It has medium coverage, but is very easy to blend and I'd buy it again.
amy s.
Bothell, WA
I have been looking here and there for a good foundations & then i started to watch you tube videos,,everyone was saying its good one!
i thought to try it too,,and i was really happy i did!
1st of all it really last for all day along!
2nd its not heavy at all still cover everything!
3rd it comes with a real good price,,like 9 $ or somthing!
Lindsey D.
This is the only foundation I have used in the past few years. Love that it has SPF and that you can put it on thin for a sheer coverage or apply several layers for a thicker coverage. It is lightweight and overall a great product for the price!
Jessica G.
Bloomington, CA
I am very picky when it comes to foundation so I was very unsure on how I would like this. I absolutely love it! great coverage for my blemishes and works well with my oily skin!
Tracey V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like this foundation. I bought it when I saw all the hype around it. It makes my skin look cakey, clings to dry patches and the color selection is terrible. I have to mix it with another foundation to be able to use it. Will not buy again!
ismari p.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best !!! I have very dry skin and it works quiet well with it . A tip that works with all types of foundation is that if you have really dry skin to put on 3 instead of one layer of your moisturizer and your skin will look flawless !
Lorraine M.
San Antonio, TX
Isn't a bad foundation. good coverage light on the skin I do however see it sink into my fine lines sometimes so I put a light layer on. still really good would recommend. I have combo skin
martha r.
Woodlake, CA
All i have to say is that i LOVE THIS! you really have to try! Its just amazing! I love the fact that it has a pump. and it is very build-able. Its a great foundation plus it has SPF. And it doesn't have a white cast when you take a flash photo.
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite foundation. I didn't use this foundation in the summer.....since I just use BB cream. Now that Fall is here I picked it up again. And after not using it for a few months.....I fell in love with it all over again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?