BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Abbey M.
If you're looking for a bright dewy summer ready face this foundation will be your best friend. Always stays on, never runs or creases. If you have a nude skin tone you could use this shade to highlight. Great purchase.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have always been able to match my skin tone with Covergirl's color palette. I use matte finish because I don't want to look "greasy" if I have a shinier foundation. I have normal skin.
Claudia C.
I love foundation, but I have to try them before. My skin is very dry and oily sometimes. Are have approved cover girl because it doesn't make my skin be like fake.
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my FAVORITE foundation. It's better than the luxury brands, it's better than the other drugstore brands. Period. It's so good. If you have oily or combination skin, you need this. It will change your daily look.
Michelle M.
Aurora, Co
The perfect drugstore foundation! I have extremely oily skin and ever since I started using this my skin has been so much better, it doesn't get shiny in the t-zone as much as before, it last all day. It is my holy grail!
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
This foundation covers really good. Only side to it is that it has a weird smell and in the summer it can get greasy when you sweat. It has a natural finish to it and very long lasting. ūüĎćūüŹľI would recommend this for a winter foundatio
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Pretty good brand. Especially because it has everything you need in one bottle . It's light weight and gave a dewy finish . Pretty long lasting but just about 6 hours
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This is a really great medium to fullish coverage foundation that doesn't cling to any of my dry spots. I really like it and I probably will continue to repurchase. The color range is also pretty good for the drugstore.
Sarah N.
I have super oily skin and it dries down perfect for me. I don't even have to set it with any powder. The color could be a little more neutral for me being so pale, but it's till great coverage and the color is satisfactory.
Monica E.
First Time Trying This Foundation, So Far I Like It Coverage Is Buildable. I Bought It At Walgreens. They Need More Shades, I Have Yellow Under Tones And Acene Prone Skin. It's Easy To Apply/Use. I Still Don't Know If I'll Buy This Foundation Again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?