BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carly C.
Goleta, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I have purchased this about four or five times. I love that it dries to a matte finish. It is absolutely flawless. Highly recommend for all skin types. even oily like mine!
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
Monica E.
First Time Trying This Foundation, So Far I Like It Coverage Is Buildable. I Bought It At Walgreens. They Need More Shades, I Have Yellow Under Tones And Acene Prone Skin. It's Easy To Apply/Use. I Still Don't Know If I'll Buy This Foundation Again.
Jennifer P.
Sullivan City, TX
I have extremely oily skin around my nose and T zone area and it didn't really work for me. it just made me look cakey. i did set it with the rimmel stay matte powder but it wouldn't work for me. it does work under the eyes and helps hide my dark circles .
Katherine C.
Downey, CA
Es una base liquida que se adhiere
Bien a mi piel. Me encanta para usarlo de diario. Es depende para que lo necesites. Es la primera vez que lo uso y es lo maximo.
cassie d.
Richmond, KY
It does really good and makes your skin really even. It blends really nicely. It also brightens your skin in all the right places and makes your pores almost unnoticeable. I love this foundation for myself. It is also at a reasonable price for its quality.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
This foundation made my face look cakey. I tried with primer, brush and beauty blender and nothing worked. Color selection is poor too in my opinion... returned it
Liliana G.
Fresno, CA
I love this product very much. It gives full coverage with a matte finish but not too matte if you understand what I mean. It does exactly what it says in my opinion. I like applying it with a flat top brush. I love that it glides on smoothly. It lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone.
Vidhi P.
Macon, GA
Love this stuff. not too expensive and it works like a charm. it doesn't look like it's caked on or anything. it stays on for a while! love it and definitely recommend it!
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Am i the only one who doesn't get the coverage that cover girl promises. It covers some but overall it doesn't cover at all. I have darkspots and it doesn't even cover those. It also dries out my face which is annoying
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?