BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I recently purchased a bottle of this and have been trying to use it little by little. It is not my favorite yet but I am still trying to find the best way to apply it.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like this cream for the face good colors I keep to my bag this cream coverage  a lot in the face it's nice color beautifull easy to apply I would like to recommend  this products it's good to all I use a lot time in my jobs and in the party or dinner you can use
Elizabeth H.
I've been using this for the past year and I love it. It's hard to find an affordable foundation that provides a matte finish and good coverage. It doesn't break me out, it's got a pump, and there's a wide range of shades.
Janae C.
Des Moines, IA
I just recently started wearing foundation every day - I used to just do a powder. I love this one! I wear 820 - Creamy Natural is the color I believe. I don't have any problems with this oxidizing on my skin or clinging to dry patches! It provides great coverage, is super blendable and over all a great product!
Mary M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this foundation, it stays very well and is very full coverage. Only problem I have with my shade because I'm so fair is the oxidizes very orange in my face I do not see a problem for darker skin tones that use this product. I love how it doesn't feel heavy and is full coverage wish it wouldn't oxidize though.
Emily I.
Maryville, TN
Perfect for oily skin girls! Medium to full coverage and stays relatively matte all day. However, because the coverage is quite high, the consistency can become thick. I'll probably reserve this for the cooler months. Overall, a great foundation for the price.
Trista L.
Merced, CA
Love covergirl cosmetics! Their products such as their foundation is amazing and goes on smooth ! Perfect for my semi oily skin this brand has yet to let me down I highly recommend to anyone!
Jenisus L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Cover girl has always worked great on my skin. It's been my go to foundation. I am white so if I put on a foundation just partly darker then my skin I look like I put on a ugly mask. I've always been able to find the right tone with cover girl without problems.
Katie H.
Mountville, PA
This is a decent drugstore foundation but I don't think it has all three elements. It goes on a little different than the color in the bottle. It won't cover up blemishes but it will cover up and even out your overall tone.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this foundation. it's inexpensive and lasts throughout my school day. I have combination skin and sometimes I just put it on, set it with a translucent powder, add highlighter and mascara and it doesn't look cakey or anything
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?