BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
My favorite foundation from the drugstore. It says 3-in-1 foundation which includes a concealer and primer. I definitely think for your whole face, it does have that. If you have dark circles you will still need to apply a little bit more concealer but for a quick makeup day, this is stunning.
Pamela H.
I received this foundation in a vox box. I use very high end makeup and was delighted to see that this finundation measured up. It was not thick or cakes, my skin shines through. It also provided nice coverage for problem areas. I will make sure that this is now a permanent part of my makeup bag
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
This has been my favorite foundation lately. It is a full coverage foundation that blends effortlessly and never looks cakey on me. I love the color range and the cheap price tag. Doesn't get any better than this!
Gracelynn G.
This stuff is very inexpensive and can work amazing!! Now I'm quite dark skinned so finding a shade my color can be hard but I found one close enough to me and it covers amazingly.
Glynnis S.
albany, NY
This is my favorite foundation. I have been using this foundation for years now. I found myself trying drugstore and high end foundation and I always seem to come back to this one.
melissa v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this foundation especially since I get really oily in my t-zone, it keeps me matte throughout the day even when I don't apply a primer or setting spray. it lasts throughout the day and I've been through soo many bottles of it. highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable foundation.
Daniela C.
St George, UT
This is my all time favorite foundation untill i find something better, i use this everyday and you can build it up to full coverage and i love it, its a bit thicker consistency but i like that in my foundation.
Marilynn C.
This foundation is amazing !! I swear by it and it's become one of my holy grail products ... it literally will last all day and has a medium to maximum coverage
Erin M.
This is my go-to daily foundation. I like its coverage and finish above most of my high end foundations. I will keep buying this. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and I fluctuate between the 2 lightest shades (805 and 810)
Kayla S.
Kent, OH
I loved this product! I have oily skin and always have a hard time finding products that actually don't make me more oily, but this was wonderful. It keep my face pretty much matte all day and has great coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?