BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rachel P.
Arlington, TX
This is a great water proof and sweat proof foundation. It is affordable and works very well. It lasted through 4 hours of non stop sweating and was still on my face through the oil as well. I highly recommend this foundation.
shannan c.
I have this in Ivory and I love it I've actually bought it two or three times. It can be built up to full coverage, but normally I used it at about a medium coverage. I think it lasts all day, but sometimes I get really oily while I'm wearing it. And sometimes it clings to dry patches, but other than that I love it!
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
The lightest shade is just a tiny bit too dark for me, but the foundation itself is the best I have ever used. It stays on my skin all day and my oil is controlled very well when I use this. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
Oh my goodness., no joke this is the best foundation I've EVER used! Thanks to influenster for the #idovoxbox I tried it and totally will be buying more of it!! #covergirl
Emily I.
Maryville, TN
Perfect for oily skin girls! Medium to full coverage and stays relatively matte all day. However, because the coverage is quite high, the consistency can become thick. I'll probably reserve this for the cooler months. Overall, a great foundation for the price.
shandel b.
Saint Louis, MI
Best foundation ever for the summer!
I heard the rave on youtube from beauty gurus and picked up some and its amazing. very light and leaves your skin nice and soft ...i don't even put powder over it like i have with any other foundations. This is my forever go to!!
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Honestly I almost gave up on this foundation because I could never find the right color. All the shades oxidize! Some more than others but it definitely makes the color matching more difficult. I don't think it's a 3 in 1 foundation. I still need a primer to go under.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this foundation. it's inexpensive and lasts throughout my school day. I have combination skin and sometimes I just put it on, set it with a translucent powder, add highlighter and mascara and it doesn't look cakey or anything
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like this cream for the face good colors I keep to my bag this cream coverage  a lot in the face it's nice color beautifull easy to apply I would like to recommend  this products it's good to all I use a lot time in my jobs and in the party or dinner you can use
Keighley L.
Douglas, MI
I am a big fan of covergirl's foundation! I find it very easy to use and can be applied easily. Also, it is very cheap which is a huge benefit, however, if you use too much it may look cakey.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?