BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY
Having a primer, concealer, foundation in one seems like a good idea, but its not in actuality. Sure it looks ok at first, but it has a weird finish for me and oxodizes badly throughout the day. I personally don't enjoy looking like an Oompa Loompa.
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
Go to Glam Products Are those offering multiple benefits .
This Formula performs as advertised AND the Blue Packaging is on-point n Trending; as well as gorgeous.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I'm really liking this foundation I've heard great things about it and I had to try it for myself and I have to say its awesome for the price of like $8 compared to a lot of other drugstore foundations. It keeps my skin matte and feels good in my skin the color is great blends easily I really like it.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
I hate the finish of this foundation, it feels so heavy and unlike other foundation that don't have scents this foundation has a really weird smell. There's definitely other drug store foundations that are better
Ligia D.
Love this foundation, however i cant use it all the time since it has a dewy finish and my skin is combination oily, so matte formulas tend to work better for me.
Carly C.
Goleta, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I have purchased this about four or five times. I love that it dries to a matte finish. It is absolutely flawless. Highly recommend for all skin types. even oily like mine!
cassie d.
Richmond, KY
It does really good and makes your skin really even. It blends really nicely. It also brightens your skin in all the right places and makes your pores almost unnoticeable. I love this foundation for myself. It is also at a reasonable price for its quality.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
This foundation made my face look cakey. I tried with primer, brush and beauty blender and nothing worked. Color selection is poor too in my opinion... returned it
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Am i the only one who doesn't get the coverage that cover girl promises. It covers some but overall it doesn't cover at all. I have darkspots and it doesn't even cover those. It also dries out my face which is annoying
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?